Grass Valley Forums Facebook   Twitter   YouTube  

Go Back   Grass Valley Forums > Editors > Editing with EDIUS

Old 07-24-2019, 10:42 AM   #21
antonsvideo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryingtolearn View Post
why does it show frame blending as selected?
frame blending is the default setting of any video editing software in the world and it only kicks in when source frame rate does not match project setting or export setting

when you see it ticked and grayed out, it simply means no frame blending takes place and this is exactly what I and the whole world would want

EDIUS 9 WG with Matrox MXO2, Asrock X99 Extreme 6, Intel Core i7 5960X Extreme Haswell-E 8-Core, Corsair Water Cooling, Nvidia Geforce GTX-980, Samsung 860 Pro SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 3 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Fractal Design Arc XL Tower, 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win7 Pro
antonsvideo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 06:38 PM   #22
tryingtolearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by LewS View Post
For the last time. Frame blending is not an issue if the source files and the project settings match...period. if you want to continue to show your complete lack of understanding, please proceed but don't expect much help. It is obvious you are in way over your head in this field. Maybe you should consider another line of work or get some professional training. Oh, and it is greyed out because it is not active and not an option because THERE IS NO FRAME BLENDING WHEN THE PROJECT SETTINGS AND VIDEO FILES HAVE THE SAME FRAME RATE!

In a previous post I asked for two things. A sample render file that shows the issue you are seeing and a screen shot of the last dialog box before rendering starts. Until you post those there is nothing more to discuss.

I would appreciate if you could answer the question without being insulting.
I don't think that's necessary.

As mentioned NO i am not using transitions.. I never use transitions as I don't like them.. they feel 80s to me
There is frame blending on the photos on the timeline when exported.
not on every single photo but on random ones.

If somebody could explain why this is happening without being insulting I would very much appreciate it.
Thank you in advance.

As repeated multiple times and shown in my screenshots, the footage and timeline settings DO match. you can see this in screenshots I showed as well as the video I shared.

Bern thank you for your explanation of those other sections on export.
Laptop: ASUS ROG Strix Scar Edition GL703GE-ES73 17.3 Gaming Laptop, 8th-Gen 6-Core Intel Core i7-8750H processor (up to 3.9GHz), GTX 1050 Ti 4GB, 120Hz 3ms display, 16GB DDR4, 128GB PCIe SSD + 1TB SSHD, Windows 10

This laptop is a recent upgrade from Asus ROG G75VW as of October 2018 - Edius 8

Desktop: Win7x64Pro, 3.4ghz Intel Core i7-3770
Gigabyte Tech B75M-D3H, 16332 RAM
ATI Radeon HD 5450 Samsung SSD
Edius 6 Edius 8
tryingtolearn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 08:44 PM   #23
LewS

You are wasting our time. Please read the post you quoted, especially the last paragraph.
Old 07-29-2019, 08:44 PM   #24
BernH

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryingtolearn View Post
Bern thank you for your explanation of those other sections on export.
You're welcome.

Stills, such as bmp's, jpg, etc., have no associated frame rate like video, so they will adopt the rate of the project, and therefore will show no frame blending in the export if the export settings match the project frame rate.

You have been asked several times to post an example export so we can see what you are talking about. You can't judge frame blending based on the Edius viewer screens or the camera video of the screen you posed already. We are asking you to export from edius and post that file. It is the only way we can really see what you are talking about.
Edius WG 9.40.5106, various 3rd party plugins, Win 7 Ultimate SP1, i7-4790K @ 4GHz with HD4600 GPU embedded, MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard, 32GB Kingston HyperX RAM, nVidia GTX680 4GB GPU, Matrox MX02 Mini MAX, Corsair 750W PSU, Corsair H110i GT Water Cooler, Corsair C70 case, 4TB Internal RAID 0/stripe (2x2TB Seagate SATAIII HDD's, Win7 Software RAID 0/stripe), 1TB Crucial MX500 SSD, Pioneer BDR-207D, Dual 1920x1080 monitors (one on GTX680 and one on Intel HD4600).
BernH is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Grass Valley Forums > Editors > Editing with EDIUS