Grass Valley Forums Facebook   Twitter   YouTube  

Go Back   Grass Valley Forums > Editors > EDIUS: Compatible Third Party Products

Old 08-05-2018, 05:14 PM   #1
Brittas Beach

Default Edius 9 Pro crashes when saving NBR Pro 5

Any help would be terrific and appreciated. My problem is that while Edius 9 Pro is functioning fine, when I make a simple New Blue Titler pro 5 it only offers to save to library or template ( rather than Edius bin as with QT ) but even where I do and then add to bin, the screen has a blue outline around all frames + plus a busy blue circle and eventually in effect crashes Edius. ( Over the Ive had Edius 4 and 5 but inexperienced with 9 ) Thanks, Michael
Brittas Beach is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Grass Valley Forums > Editors > EDIUS: Compatible Third Party Products