Grass Valley Forums Facebook   Twitter   YouTube  

Go Back   Grass Valley Forums > Editors > MYNC

Old 12-14-2016, 11:30 AM   #21
GrassValley_SL

Quote:
Originally Posted by zvideo View Post
No, not start.
I' just tryed to do this yesterday , but gv brownser.exe not start and not rebild anything.

dead , no way to understand what can be.

The tech.shop (REKEO) where I buy say to him work fine... but this is not support.

Support is understand HOW this executable work and WITCH system/dll files NEED for working...or meaby edit something in REGEDIT.exe

but only GV DEVS can help.

format , reinstall windows and hours of programs and settings sure resolve...but we never undestand WHY happen this and how resolve...and meaby few , but are another guys with this misteryous trouble around.
Nice to found a way before reinstall all.
Can you take you system to Rekeo?

There is something with your system. As far as I can remember I have not seen any report of this issue with GV Browser.

You can contact 'official' technical support or contact your re-seller.

Please don't send me Private Messages for support. Contact Grass Valley support
GrassValley_SL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 12:47 PM   #22
zvideo

my reseller (rekeo) have no support for this problem, have no idea what can be, and no in-depth advice.

The best are DEVS form GV , know well how work and what need from win/system , GV BROWSER....

but where contact them ?
zvideo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 01:10 PM   #23
GrassValley_SL

Sorry our Devs don't provide technical support.

Please Contact Grass Valley support

Please don't send me Private Messages for support. Contact Grass Valley support
GrassValley_SL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 04:14 PM   #24
zvideo

Unhappy

Thanks
very very hard...but I will try tio contact them

If anyone have any another idea to try...I'm here.
Old 12-14-2016, 05:13 PM   #25
Ron Evans

What is your system. Do you use Quicksync and do you have a monitor connection to make it work. The reason I ask is I used a connection to my preview monitor to satisfy the requirement but also used HDMI to this monitor from the Spark card. More than once I could not start EDIUS. I then remembered the other PC connection and the startup screen was on the motherboard output to my preview monitor. I reset all the screens and it was fine. I think that is what Anton was trying to get you to look at. How many monitors does the PC think it has and have you checked that there is nothing on them.

Threadripper 1920 stock clock 3.7, Gigabyte Designare X399 MB, 32G G.Skill 3200CL14, 500G M.2 SATA OS, 500G EVO 850 temp. 1T EVO 850 render, 6T Source, 2 x 1T NVME, MSI 1080Ti 11G , EVGA 850 G2, LG BLuray Burner, BM IP4K, WIN10 Pro

ASUS PB328 monitor, BenQ BL2711U 4K preview monitor, EDIUS 9.5 WG, Vegas 17, Resolve Studio 16

Cameras: GH5S, GH5, FDR-AX100, FDR-AX53, DJI OSMO Pocket, Atomos Ninja V
Ron Evans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 02:48 PM   #26
zvideo

that's right...but you forget a important (crazy) thing....I'v say to task manager , you see nothing about Gv brower.exe or another thing is active , when you run GVBrw. NOTHING happen.... really a dead program!

of course EDIUS work fine , no problems....

WHY before last update GV Brw. was running normaly....
later update no more!!! ofcourse the installer have do something change in my system....but WHAT ?! meaby never we can know...

I use a second monitor on my NVIDIA card....but unfortunatly, have nothing to do with GV browser.... .
Old 12-15-2016, 04:37 PM   #27
Jerry

I asked you to post your full system specs way back in post#10. You will see most users have their system specs in their signature.
That signature helps us in the diagnostic process. Not posting your specs doesn't help you one bit.
If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, 4790K@4.7Ghz, 32gb ram, Corsair H110, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, HD Spark, Intensity Shuttle, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Benq 27 and Hanns-G 28 monitors, CC 2019, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
Both systems on Gigabit network
Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, 980x@3.74, Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 09:59 PM   #28
antonsvideo

Quote:
Originally Posted by zvideo View Post
that's right...but you forget a important (crazy) thing....I'v say to task manager , you see nothing about Gv brower.exe or another thing is active , when you run GVBrw. NOTHING happen.... really a dead program!

of course EDIUS work fine , no problems....

WHY before last update GV Brw. was running normaly....
later update no more!!! ofcourse the installer have do something change in my system....but WHAT ?! meaby never we can know...

I use a second monitor on my NVIDIA card....but unfortunatly, have nothing to do with GV browser.... .
in EDIUS help menu, click generate system report and then attach it here

EDIUS 9 WG with Matrox MXO2, Asrock X99 Extreme 6, Intel Core i7 5960X Extreme Haswell-E 8-Core, Corsair Water Cooling, Nvidia Geforce GTX-980, Samsung 860 Pro SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 3 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Fractal Design Arc XL Tower, 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win7 Pro
antonsvideo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 09:34 PM   #29
zvideo

Thumbs up

i7-3939k ASROCk Extreme x4 32 Gbram Nvidia GTX 660 1'HDD sata 450Gb 2'HDD 2 Tb sata , 2 monitor Benq digit.

Edius 8 (8.3)

I will generate system report and then attach it here hope help.
Old 12-17-2016, 01:17 PM   #30
pcam

Default GV Browser and Microsoft.NET

I have also a problem with the GV Browser. Only on a machine with Windows 7.

On windows 8.1 64 bit and Edius 8.3 no issues.

On Windows 7 64 bit, GV Browser stopped working when Framework 4.6... is installed. After de-installation and re-installation of Framework 4.5 GV Browser works as expected. May be some remains of the framework must be deleted by hand.

Installing Affinity Photo, which requires Framework 4.6, on the Windows 7 machine, GV Browser stops working.

So I must decide as to whether using the GV Browser or Affinity Photo an that machine.

Pcam

All Oberlehrer, please refrain from commenting.
pcam is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Grass Valley Forums > Editors > MYNC