Grass Valley Forums Facebook   Twitter   YouTube  

Go Back   Grass Valley Forums > Editors > Editing with EDIUS

Old 11-29-2019, 03:03 PM   #1
Artimedia

Default Unable to Login to Product Support

I know this will seem like an off-topic thread but in fact, I see no ther place I can post it. I have been on the phone with Grass Vally Customer support and it was them who suggested me posting about this on the Forums.

The problem is that I used to have my Canopus/GV products registered on the Canopus website but my login doesn't seem to work anymore and I don't even know how to access that info anymore. Have the databases of registered products been deleted altogether??

I have throughout the years registered a Edius 2.0 and 3.X as well as an Edius 5.X Education. I have also registered a DV Storm and a Edius NX PCI Express. The problem is that I no longer live in Portugal and I left there the software boxes so, I don't know the serial number... And I wanted to buy now a Edius Pro 9 Upgrade from version 3.X. I now live in the UK and so, I was hoping I had the serial numbers registered at the support website.

Is there a way to still access such records? Were they migrated to a new website?

Thanks in advance and feel free to move this topic to a more appropriate area, if needed.
Artimedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 03:18 PM   #2
antonsvideo

be sure to buy the Jump upgrade because a normal upgrade won't work

just use the forgot password option when you log in and enter your email address and they will email you the forgotten login details, as long as you remember the email you used

EDIUS 9 WG with Matrox MXO2, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 870 Pro NVMe M.2 for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro
antonsvideo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 04:14 PM   #3
Artimedia

Thank you for your reply. It's difficult because I don't remember what was the email address used and the system accepts any email I try to input (it doesn't say the email is not registered).

I tried a few but... I haven't received any emails, not even in the spam folder. I also tried the one I'm using for this forum. What's annoying is that I usually have all my login details on a file but that one isn't there...

I have some emails exchanged with Login.Problems@grassvalley.com, about my login to desktop.thomsongrassvalley.com... Does this make any sense?

Last edited by Artimedia; 11-29-2019 at 05:27 PM.
Artimedia is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Grass Valley Forums > Editors > Editing with EDIUS