Grass Valley Forums Facebook   Twitter   YouTube  

Go Back   Grass Valley Forums > Editors > EDIUS: Compatible Third Party Products

Old 01-12-2011, 07:32 PM   #1
Alade

Default Heroglyph plugin

Hi guys..I have Heroglyph installed with Edius 6, and it is working ok, but whenever I close Edius, I am now getting a message suggesting that edius was not closed, and I have to tell it to close.....It also changes the colour scheme......has anyone had these issues?....and what can i do to solve them
Alade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:11 AM   #2
haberhauer

Hi,
I have the same problem with all ProDAD plugins. For me it's annoying but fortunately harmless since my projects get not corrupt.

Best, Gregor
Old 01-13-2011, 12:27 PM   #3
Alade

I solved the colour scheme issue, by changing to Windows 7 Basic, rather than Windows7 Areo...The basic also has the system running faster as well
Old 01-13-2011, 12:51 PM   #4
Albatros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alade View Post
Hi guys..I have Heroglyph installed with Edius 6, and it is working ok, but whenever I close Edius, I am now getting a message suggesting that edius was not closed, and I have to tell it to close.....It also changes the colour scheme......has anyone had these issues?....and what can i do to solve them
You wrote: Heroglyph...is working ok... Really? Do you see the background video? If so please tell me your settings.

Albatros
Albatros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 03:43 AM   #5
Alade

OK Set in Background:

Black, and tick all three options, and when finished, do not export, just save, and use < File: select: Back to editing program, or press F12>

That is all I did
Old 01-14-2011, 10:34 PM   #6
jonsol07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alade View Post
OK Set in Background:

Black, and tick all three options, and when finished, do not export, just save, and use < File: select: Back to editing program, or press F12>

That is all I did

That deos not make the background video appear in the heroglyph interface as a background to the title you are composing. It just takes the title back to the Edius timeline.

I have tried everything I can think of to get the Edius video to show in the Heroglyph interface so that I can compose the title in the precise spot on the video where I require it. All of the other title programs will do this. Does any one have instructions on how to do this?
jonsol07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 03:03 PM   #7
Alade

When you go into <Settings>, select background, and tick the 'Transparent', and 'show background'....that is what I did, and mine is working perfect....when I am finished, all I do is save, and hit F12, and that is all.......

Go Back   Grass Valley Forums > Editors > EDIUS: Compatible Third Party Products