Grass Valley Forums Facebook   Twitter   YouTube  

Go Back   Grass Valley Forums > Editors > Editing with EDIUS

Old 03-17-2009, 11:22 AM   #1
stam

Default Can't save user presets vitascene transitions...

Hi...
I am having a problem saving vitascene transitions (and video filters) as presets so i can use them easily on later projects. To explain i am applying a vitascene transition, modify it as i like it to appear and then save it as current user preset in a folder i made ("vitascene transitions") in the "effects" tab.I can then use it again in my current project easy.But after i restart Edius(5.01) the transitions and filters i had saved return to default (the ones applied in the project work fine) so to re-use them i have to create them again. Anyone knows something about it?
P.S. I had created a vitascene package with filters + transitions i often use in edius 4 but i cant import that either, same problem...
stam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 11:36 AM   #2
prakashkrp

Quote:
Originally Posted by stam View Post
Hi...
I am having a problem saving vitascene transitions (and video filters) as presets so i can use them easily on later projects. To explain i am applying a vitascene transition, modify it as i like it to appear and then save it as current user preset in a folder i made ("vitascene transitions") in the "effects" tab.I can then use it again in my current project easy.But after i restart Edius(5.01) the transitions and filters i had saved return to default (the ones applied in the project work fine) so to re-use them i have to create them again. Anyone knows something about it?
P.S. I had created a vitascene package with filters + transitions i often use in edius 4 but i cant import that either, same problem...
You have to save it in vitascene, because the preset is from it. It is impossible to save the preset setting as 'user Preset'. User Preset is works only for Edius original effects and plugins.

Thanks
Old 03-18-2009, 10:08 AM   #3
Mr Bill

This problem has been fixed with their latest update :)

Update Link

Saving an effect setting from Vitascene in EDIUS Link

Bill :o)
Mr Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 05:46 PM   #4
Aristotelis

make sure that you apply the Edius 5 - Service 1.0.40 [27 Nov 2008]

...not the latest update for vitascene!

Ctrl+Alt+Delete
Aristotelis is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Grass Valley Forums > Editors > Editing with EDIUS