Grass Valley Forums Facebook   Twitter   YouTube  

Go Back   Grass Valley Forums > Editors > EDIUS: Compatible Third Party Products

Old 08-05-2018, 04:14 PM   #1
Brittas Beach

Default Edius 9 Pro crashes when saving NBR Pro 5

Any help would be terrific and appreciated. My problem is that while Edius 9 Pro is functioning fine, when I make a simple New Blue Titler pro 5 it only offers to save to library or template ( rather than Edius bin as with QT ) but even where I do and then add to bin, the screen has a blue outline around all frames + plus a busy blue circle and eventually in effect crashes Edius. ( Over the Ive had Edius 4 and 5 but inexperienced with 9 ) Thanks, Michael
Brittas Beach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 03:28 PM   #2
InfinitelyFocused

Default Possible fix

hi i had the same problem since i got NEW BLUE TITLER PRO 7 and i am running edius 8.53. so what i did was go into "SETTINGS" "USER SETTINGS" then "OTHER" there you can change the default titler from quicktitler to new blue titler pro. Apply the changes and restart the program. When I did this all of a sudden the program started to work as expected I just added an animation title to one of my test clips no problem. really hope this fixes your problem and that the program creators launch an update to this.
InfinitelyFocused is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 04:43 PM   #3
Jerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittas Beach View Post
Any help would be terrific and appreciated. My problem is that while Edius 9 Pro is functioning fine, when I make a simple New Blue Titler pro 5 it only offers to save to library or template ( rather than Edius bin as with QT ) but even where I do and then add to bin, the screen has a blue outline around all frames + plus a busy blue circle and eventually in effect crashes Edius. ( Over the Ive had Edius 4 and 5 but inexperienced with 9 ) Thanks, Michael
New blue does not function the same as Quick Titler or Vistitle. If this is the type of functionality you desire, buy Vistitle. NBTP does not store the .nbtitles into the program folder. Therefore, the .nbtitles will not be stored into the bin. Also, if you do not save the title and you delete it from Edius, you will loose that title. So, save the title when prompted. You can save it in the default location or into a location of your choosing.
You also need to setup titler pro.
Watch these three videos.
If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, 4790K@4.7Ghz, 32gb ram, Corsair H110, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, HD Spark, Intensity Shuttle, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Benq 27 and Hanns-G 28 monitors, CC 2019, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
Both systems on Gigabit network
Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, 980x@3.74, Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Last edited by Jerry; 02-17-2020 at 05:16 PM.
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Grass Valley Forums > Editors > EDIUS: Compatible Third Party Products