Grass Valley Forums Facebook   Twitter   YouTube  

Go Back   Grass Valley Forums > Editors > Editing with EDIUS

Old 09-27-2015, 02:11 PM   #1
xpreme

Default Large EZP files

Hi,
I am using EDIUS 6 and 7 on my systems in my company. All of them have been working properly through years. Recently I have equipped one of my servers with Fiber Channel communication. After that, those clients which use this server to work on EDIUS (i.e. rush files are on the server), EZP files get larger surprisingly. As you now, EZP files are in scale of KB normally. But on these clients I found some EZPs with the size of more than 200MB. Any idea please?

THANKS
xpreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 04:51 PM   #2
xpreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by More4K View Post
It may be related to SAN software, which quite often “reserves“ space for files and than it uses relatively big chunks, eg. 100MB or more.
What if you copy this file to other location, eg. pendrive? Does it still show 200MB.
Hi,
In fact some of files on my SAN server have this issue. Most of them are OK. Meantime, I checked what you mentioned. I relocated one of the large EZP files. No changes :(
xpreme is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Grass Valley Forums > Editors > Editing with EDIUS