Grass Valley Forums Facebook   Twitter   YouTube  

Go Back   Grass Valley Forums > Editors > Editing with EDIUS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-01-2014, 08:41 AM   #1
Mick Jenner

Default Unable to move XDCAM UDF clips into edius 5

I am away from my home editing computer so only have my laptop with me. I have just recorded some 1920-1080 meg2 long gop with UDF 50Mbps in hd422 clips with a sony pmw 300. I have edius 5 on my laptop and have downloaded sonys latest content browser as well as sonys UDF driver.
The content browser recognises and plays the the clips but I am unable to drag them into the bin in edius 5 as they are not recognise. I expect 5 does not handle these type of clips, but could somebody please confirm if this is the case.

I do have a edius 7 system at home, are there any issues with sony UDF files, capturing and playing in Edius. Any help appreciated as I need to decide which format I film in over the next few days.

Mick

Go Back   Grass Valley Forums > Editors > Editing with EDIUS