Grass Valley Forums Facebook   Twitter   YouTube  

Go Back   Grass Valley Forums > Editors > EDIUS: Compatible Hardware and Accessories

Old 02-13-2011, 01:11 AM   #61
Case

I think this may have been mentioned before, but for relatively little $$$ you might install a new, larger power supply.

I've solved several troublesome problems that a new p/s magically resolved.
Case is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 12:31 AM   #62
rodpike

Default feedback please.

Interested to hear if this problem went away and how you solved it. Do share your solution to the freezing as the guys here have seen most problems and fixes and it is all shared knowledge to help us all.
Vitascene gave me these issues and an uninstall fixed it. I have reloaded Vitascene with the update but haven't extensively trialled it yet.
Rod

www.voxvideoproductions.co.nz
A set of high quality paint brushes don't make you Rembrandt!

Windows7-Edius 6.55-HDspark-VISTITLE v2.5.TMPGenc 5.vitascene v2-mercalli V2-Respeedr v1-Intel core i7 4770 8mb quad core processor-Asus Gryphon Z87 mobo- 16Gb ram-1 x samsung 256gb SSD 840 pro sata-2xWD 1tb sata caviar blue in raid 0-ASUS gtx 760 overclocked 2gb graphics card. Asus DRW 24 DVDRW DVD player-Cameras:Panasonic AC160A and AF102. and an 8kg cat who sleeps on my desk all day.
rodpike is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Grass Valley Forums > Editors > EDIUS: Compatible Hardware and Accessories