Grass Valley Forums Facebook   Twitter   YouTube  

Go Back   Grass Valley Forums > Editors > Editing with EDIUS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-21-2019, 03:40 PM   #1
EasternLook

Default Information Box When Trimming Video

As an infrequent user of the Edius software, I am short on the names of the features of the software.
When I am trying to trim a video clip, there is a box that pops up over the video clip with data in it. Looks like 00:00:00;57. A few more lines of data are below that, TL [in:00:12:18;24 Out;00:12:26;26 Dur:00:00:12:28] then another line under that starting with Src .
I really have no idea how that information is used as I'm only cleaning up video clips and not using this on TV or any other media service.
The Pop up window blocks the view of the audio track that I use for determining where I want to cut the video clip.
I have spent quite a bit of time now going through all the setting of the software but nothing seems to toggle that pop up window off. I'm not sure what the pop up window is called in order to find it in the software instructions.
How can I turn off that pop up window?

Go Back   Grass Valley Forums > Editors > Editing with EDIUS