View Single Post
Old 08-28-2018, 03:55 AM   #1
jaoatlanta

Default ADVC300 with missing CD-ROM

Sometime in 2007 or 2008, I bought the Canopus ADVC300 to go with my then-new MacBook Pro (late 2006). I was using Final Cut Pro up until my Mac unceremoniously crashed in May 2018. I have since bought a HP Omen that doesn't have a FireWire port to connect the ADVC300. I turned the Mac in for recycling, along with the Final Cut Pro software and anything else associated with the Mac.

I want to sell the ADVC300, along with an ADVC110 I have. The problem is that I have lost the Picture Controller Application CD-ROM that came with the 300. I'm convinced that it accidentally got discarded when I was purging my Mac-related equipment and software.

I'm reluctant to sell the 300 if there is no way to get a replacement disc, or unless a prospective buyer can download the software upon receiving the unit. This unit is also shown on my registered item list on the Grass Valley website. I want to remove it from my profile so that it might avert any registration problems for anyone who purchases this unit.

How can I solve these puzzles? Thanks.

John
jaoatlanta is offline   Reply With Quote