View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 02:04 AM   #24
Bluetongue

Quote:
Originally Posted by loosefoot View Post
Followed Marks steps and had the same results of just Black Video. Audio sounds good. Reprocessed and deselected Video output by VFAPI Reader Codec. This time there was video bu it was processed from the end of the video as the start of the video. Any help would be appreciated.

See post #7. I had the same results. When I say I reprocessed the file I started from step 11 and then when I reached step 21 that is where I deselected the Video output by VFAPI Reader Codec. When I output through PC3 with file created with Video output by VFAPI Reader Codec selected all I get is audio and no video in preview screen of PC3. When I output through PC3 with file created with Video output by VFAPI Reader Codec deselected the video that is displayed in PC3 preview during the process starts from the end of my HQ AVI file and goes backward in time. Is there a step in VD that I am missing?
Ref post #7 that is a red herring that I posted when all I got was black video in everything including Procoder 3. Short videos may work OK but longer ones will either have the same problem you are experiencing or the file is unusable.
I still have this problem with my main editing suite it will not pass the video through from VD, audio passes through OK.
Do not have a solution for this at the moment and as I have 2 other machines connected via a NETGEAR 1G LAN and neither exhibit this problem it is now a low priority to find the problem now work is banking up

Follow marks instructions to the letter, do not de select the VFAFI encoder and as mark said do not play in Media player, will be black and with VD frame server and VFAPI Conv all open open Procoder 3 and import the *vdr_vfapi.avi file into Procoder, click on the Advanced button and see if there is video if Black you have the same problem I have, If you find a solution before me please post your fix
Regards Barry

https://vimeo.com/user2157719/videos
Laptop ASUS G752VT-GC060T Win 10HP, Edius WG8.53 Samsung M2 SSD 256G+1Tb HD,
Bluetongue is offline   Reply With Quote