View Single Post
Old 12-31-2016, 03:19 AM   #3
BernH

Quote:
Originally Posted by kruzer View Post
OK, I have difficulty explaining what I am trying to do in Edit.
So, here we go as an example question:

I have two video clip time-line open. Both have video clips.
What I'd like to do is 'layer' or merge both of the clips, so it will be displayed the same time. I tried to MIX the two time-line but at 50% both clips are just 50% visible. I need 100% visible both clips.

How can I make both clips (or two to five clips) appear the same strength of appearance ?

Opening PIP is not what I need... Both has to be 100%

Thanks guys!
Are you saying that both clips need to be completely visible with no opacity adjustments, and both need to be full frame? If so, it is impossible to see both without some kind of intermixing between the two.

If opacity adjustment is not what you want, try playing with the blend modes/filters on the mix track of the upper clip. They can produce some interesting results, but I'm not sure if it is what you are looking for either.
Edius WG 9.50.5351, various 3rd party plugins, VisTitle 2.8.0.5, Win 7 Ultimate SP1, i7-4790K @ 4GHz with HD4600 GPU embedded, MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard, 32GB Kingston HyperX RAM, nVidia GTX680 4GB GPU, Matrox MX02 Mini MAX, Corsair 750W PSU, Corsair H110i GT Water Cooler, Corsair C70 case, 4TB Internal RAID 0/stripe (2x2TB Seagate SATAIII HDD's, Win7 Software RAID 0/stripe), 1TB Crucial MX500 SSD, Pioneer BDR-207D, Dual 1920x1080 monitors (one on GTX680 and one on Intel HD4600).
BernH is offline   Reply With Quote