View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 10:31 AM   #30
FOTOISABELLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrassValley_BH View Post
"Try it yourself" is not a reasonable response when the other person doesn't have the problem.

As dpalomaki said, it's not necessarily the input volume, but the expected signal level that is different here.

The Pinnacle box may have a pre-amp in it and if you feed professional gear to the Pinnacle box it will likely produce clipped or over amplified result.

The solution in your case is to raise the signal level before the audio reaches the ADVC.

We're trying to help here, so please try to help us help you.
how can you help me by sugesting i should buy a amplifier becouse your device doesn't capture the sound properly? if i connect the video to a tv and play it, the sound is normal. for a tv is normal, for a pinnacle is normal and all i hear is excuses that the converter doesn't have a amplifier built in and i should buy one to have the normal level that exists for all other devices except this converter? i didn't see anyware on the product page or specifications that is should buy a preamp becouse this device doesn't know what a normal sound is. so instead of such remarks, you should put at least a note regarding this bug.
FOTOISABELLE is offline   Reply With Quote