View Single Post
Old 08-23-2019, 03:47 AM   #3
Liverpool TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonsvideo View Post
yes I have come across this on customers PCs with UHD desktop, I have to help them, restore, even the track header becomes super wide

the best resolution to use at 100% for EDIUS desktop is Dell 27" 2560x1440 or 30" 2560x1600 (what I use)

you will then never have to change the scaling from 100%
Alright Anton.

The problem is that I use UHD for a bunch of stuff, so using any other resolutions would mean a lot of switching. Plus, if I monitor in GPU on the second screen Id want UHD when switching between the extended timeline and pallets to full screen playback.

Theres also a lot of issues in full screen playback with the Edius overlay with UHD. Id come to expect this with Edius but thought the overlay issues would have been sorted in 9. Apparently not.

Id first thought that it was only going to be the issue with titles (as was mentioned in the other post) but the more I look into it, theres a fair few issues when monitoring the Edius GUI in UHD.

I can see this becoming a real chore with Edius.

Cheers,
Dave.

If you don't know the difference between Azimuth and Asimov, then either your tapes sound bad and your Robot is very dangerous. Kill all humans...... Or your tape deck won't harm a human, and your Robot's tracking and stereo imagining is spot on.

Is your Robot three laws safe?
Liverpool TV is offline   Reply With Quote