View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 01:36 AM   #5
GrassValley_PS

Atttached are 2 pics of what happens after you hold Ctrl and Alt and click on the clip. Note that the 2 single Red brackets are on the ends of the same clip facing each other. Make sure you place your mouse on one of the ends of the middle clip (the one to be slipped). You will see that 4 monitors appear on the EDIUS monitors (see the second pic).

The first one on the left is the last frame of the clip before. The second from left monitor is the In point of the middle clip and the third clip is the Out point of the middle clip. The last frame to the right is the first frame of the clip after.

As you slip the clip you will see the In point and Out point of the middle clip (2nd and 3rd monitors) change to reflect the clip slipping in that same duration space.
Attached Images
File Type: png Slip Edit.PNG (12.5 KB, 29 views)
File Type: png Slip Edit 2.png (44.5 KB, 25 views)
Main System: i7 6950X OC to 4.5GHz, ASUS RAMPAGE V EDITION 10, Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB DDR4 2800, SAMSUNG 950 PRO M.2 512GB , GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition, Corsair AX1200i PS, Phanteks Luxe Case, 16TB RAID (4)HGST Deskstar NAS 4TB, Corsair H115i CPU Cooler, AJA Kona 4, BMD Intensity Pro 4K, Win 10
GrassValley_PS is offline   Reply With Quote