View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 08:52 PM   #13
createmedia

That's great thanks and works, you have been most helpful.

There is a lot in Vistitle and it has to be learned over a period of time by using it for different jobs.

How do I add the black frame to a subtitle already populated with text and on the timeline, (with time spent editing the text)?

Ok got that, I exported it as an SRT file from the edited version without the frame, and brought it back into the new subtitle with the black frame.

I can't see a way of making the text frame 50% opacity which would be nice which I set if I make them manually.

I would also like to be able to zoom the Subtitle timeline in and out whilst editing the subtitles as grabbing the ends of the title block is difficult with the move left right slider. It seems to default to fully zoomed in.

Found it but it doesn't work very well it is jumpy in a UHD project Alt+Right click swipe right or left.

Hmm ... despite having the words transcribed, there are still jobs to do not letting it make orphaned words on the end of lines and adding in all the punctuation. 166 titles is still 3 hours editing. But it would be one hell of a lot longer manually.

Regards

Mike
Sys4: Z10PE-D16WS MB 2xE5-2696 Xeon 64 active logical cores. EWG9. 64G RAM. Aorus GTX1080Ti. 55" Q7 1500 NIT HDR 4K TV/Storm 3G Elite/Decklink 4K 12G/8CH audio monitoring, Yamaha RXA-870 A/V. Sys1-3 EWG8 + RX-E1+HDBX1000 MIP in HP xw8600 2 x X5492 CPU 8 cores, 8Gig RAM, Quadro FX3800. All sys Fibre to central media pool - 5TB Axus Yotta RAID + QLogic Fibre Switch. Central VCR rack plus YUV & audio to viewing room with Yamaha AX1 7.1 100 watt per channel amp with 1000W sub 63" HD 3D Samsung TV
createmedia is offline   Reply With Quote