View Single Post
Old 12-22-2015, 10:54 AM   #17
David Clarke

You can activate EDIUS on two machines provided you do not use both at the same time. When you upgrade from EDIUS 7 to EDIUS 8 it will ask for the EDIUS 7 number and use one of your EDIUS 7 activations but should leave the other working.

The simplest option would be to install the full EDIUS 8 and activate it twice, leaving the EDIUS 7 as it is for now. This assumes you are not using all 3 machines at the same time; if you do you are breaking the licence agreement as you have two licences.

RE: the EDIUS Pro 7 to EDIUS Workgroup 8 upgrade special price
I have had this confirmed that the current price does end at the end of this year and it will be more expensive to go from EDIUS 7 to Workgroup 8 in 2016. This was the original plan when EDIUS 8 was released. I don't know the new price at the moment and as most people are shutting for Christmas I probably won't get it until next year.
Desktop: 2Ghz 12 core Xeon processor, 32GB RAM, nVidia 1060, BM Intensity Pro, Windows 10
David Clarke is offline   Reply With Quote