View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 05:09 AM   #1
EkimNosredna

Default Audio Interface Question

Hi,
I'm posting on behalf of someone I give tech support assistance to and I've got a quick question, and being new to Grass Valley I apologize if this is in the wrong spot but it seemed to be the right place.

He recently bought a Presonus Audiobox USB 96.
I've narrowed down to that device not allowing him to playback and edit video in EDIUS, once he tried to start it, it just doesn't play, and eventually locks up.
As soon as we remove the audio interface and reopen EDIUS; poof it is working fine, can playback and such... (just no audio because his speakers are hooked up to the interface)
It seems that when EDIUS locks up it also locks up the Presonus interface as I am not able to play anything else out and have to disable and re-enable the interface to make it work again.(eg. videos refuse to play in the windows 10 movie player until I reset the audio device in the sound control panel)

I'm scratching my head trying to figure out what might be causing it.

Again, I'm new here so sorry if this might not be the right place to ask, after searching through things a bit this category seemed to have some troubleshooting.
EkimNosredna is offline   Reply With Quote