View Single Post
Old 04-30-2018, 11:21 AM   #5
David Clarke

Not entirely sure what you mean by:

"Now can i connect my monitor to onboard graphic card by using hdmi 2 slot on my ?"

if you use two screens connect the main on to the nVidia and the second one to the on-board.

EDIUS is quite happy like this as are most programs. Some may have problems - I have had Avid not like this configuration in the past. It is important that the main screen is the nVidia for programs that use GPU acceleration (like some plug-ins for EDIUS - VisTitle and Vitascene) and most editing/effects programs.

If you have one screen and you have two connections on it - DVI and HDMI for example, then connect the on-board into the second connection. The computer will think you have two screens connected but you can only see one at a time.

So bear I'm mind that sometimes a dialogue may appear on the second screen so if you find you can't do something change the computer screen to see the other input before reaching for the reset button.
Desktop: 2Ghz 12 core Xeon processor, 32GB RAM, nVidia 1060, BM Intensity Pro, Windows 10
David Clarke is offline   Reply With Quote