View Single Post
Old 07-14-2019, 03:03 PM   #34
Liverpool TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra427 View Post
It seems that Mercalli only utilizes one core and not all the others cores. That explains the problems I have (processor when playing timeline not at 100% and stuttering) Maybe I should overclock just one core to make these applications faster.
I have seen 'complaints' about this on other forums and I hope this will be solved in the next update. Modern processors have multiple cores and software should use these.

Chris
Hi Chris.

If its just the one plugin thats causing the issue, Id be very careful about altering any of your system just to account for that one thing, if the rest of your system and Edius are working fine. The last thing youd want if for any system tweaking to undermine other stuff, especially your main application. Maybe look for an alternative that works better for your CPU utilisation.

Cheers,
Dave.

If you don't know the difference between Azimuth and Asimov, then either your tapes sound bad and your Robot is very dangerous. Kill all humans...... Or your tape deck won't harm a human, and your Robot's tracking and stereo imagining is spot on.

Is your Robot three laws safe?
Liverpool TV is offline   Reply With Quote