View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 05:36 PM   #33
Haddock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterjames View Post
Latest Update.
Retried updating Win10 from 1709 to 1809 but this time I deactivated Edius 8 WG first and then reactivated once Win 10 updates completed. Pleased to report all seems to be running okay this time. ..... Peter
Can you explain me how to "deactivated Edius 8" and "reactivated it" after Windows 10 upgrade. I am not very clever in these mater. I use Edius 8 workgroup...

Thanks for these advices to you you all.... it's important to see issues before they append...

I read (with a big smile) that Anton takes benefits on both situations... producing with Edius and repairing issues coming from W10 upgrades that freeze Edius.

I am also conviced and ready to pay for a "usb key dongle"... It is stable and offer only 1 user per key (or licence)... but as previously said on these forum, it's a dream that will never be realized....

Sorry for my poor english, I am french native speaking

Main System: Azus Z87 Pro, 4770K@3.5Ghz, 16gb ram, Nvidia GeForce GT 630, Windows 7 Pro 64, Samsung 840 pro, Edius 8.53.2808 WG and 9.40.4896 + NXexpress or HDspark, 2T separate video SSD.
Haddock is offline   Reply With Quote