Grass Valley Forums

Grass Valley Forums (http://forum.grassvalley.com/forum/index.php)
-   EDIUS: Compatible Third Party Products (http://forum.grassvalley.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   PluralEyes 4 and Edius 8 ? (http://forum.grassvalley.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37328)

narik 02-11-2016 08:08 AM

PluralEyes 4 and Edius 8 ?

It is expected in the future support Edius 8 with PluralEyes 4.0 ? it is very necessary for a large number of people...;)

GrassValley_PS 02-11-2016 01:38 PM

They are supposed to be working on the support for EDIUS. We were hoping it would be here for the launch of 4 but it is not.

GrassValley_SL 02-11-2016 03:13 PM

To be clear with they we mean Redgiant. :)

narik 02-11-2016 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrassValley_PS (Post 270818)
They are supposed to be working on the support for EDIUS. We were hoping it would be here for the launch of 4 but it is not.

Good,. if it happens to be excellent! a large number of people use Edius and loves him, a tool for synchronizing sound really miss. recently acquired edius 8

Jerry 02-12-2016 12:33 PM

Well, this large number of users better let Redgiant know with their wallets. Otherwise. I suspect support will disappear in subsequent Edius versions due to the lack of a revenue stream.

narik 02-12-2016 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerry (Post 270875)
Well, this large number of users better let Redgiant know with their wallets. Otherwise. I suspect support will disappear in subsequent Edius versions due to the lack of a revenue stream.

what's the difference? will benefit from it and the Grass Valley and Red Giant. my friends who work with a lot of material do not buy a new 8 edius from the fact that there is no tool to synchronize the video from the sound. And they still work on the old Edius 6.5. no support XAVCHD
I have already purchased a license edius 8 and really looking forward to it. Edius favorite installation program for almost 10 years .

GrassValley_PS 02-12-2016 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by narik (Post 270879)
what's the difference? will benefit from it and the Grass Valley and Red Giant. my friends who work with a lot of material do not buy a new 8 edius from the fact that there is no tool to synchronize the video from the sound. And they still work on the old Edius 6.5. no support XAVCHD
I have already purchased a license edius 8 and really looking forward to it. Edius favorite installation program for almost 10 years .

What Jerry is saying is that Redgiant will quit making/supporting the plugin

skimmel 02-13-2016 05:48 PM

While we're waiting to see, can anyone confirm that PE4 can still export an XML that can be successfully imported into Edius? It should, of course, but you never know.

sergeyyakovets 06-04-2016 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by narik (Post 270811)
It is expected in the future support Edius 8 with PluralEyes 4.0 ? it is very necessary for a large number of people...;)

Just checked, EDIUS 8.2 is perfectly import FCP XML File (* xml), exported XML in 4 PluralEyes for Premiere Pro

maksimon 06-08-2016 03:39 PM

Just checked, EDIUS 8.2 NOT import FCP XML File, exported XML in PE4 for Premiere PRO ! ))) .... where the truth? )