Grass Valley Forums

Grass Valley Forums (http://forum.grassvalley.com/forum/index.php)
-   Editing with EDIUS (http://forum.grassvalley.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I wish edius let you remove single hues (http://forum.grassvalley.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37639)

tryingtolearn 04-08-2016 01:50 AM

I wish edius let you remove single hues
 
So in photoshop I can select hue-red-desaturate
all red will go

Is there any simple way to do this in Edius?

BernH 04-08-2016 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tryingtolearn (Post 273839)
So in photoshop I can select hue-red-desaturate
all red will go

Is there any simple way to do this in Edius?

Have a look at some of the colour correction tutorials for Edius on Matt Scott's website. He shows how to isolate colours and do the kind of things you are looking for.

http://mattscottvisuals.com/

antonsvideo 04-08-2016 04:18 AM

yes, that is very easy with the Chrominance filter

click the red or select red, add inside filter, color balance and drag chroma level left

fine tune alpha settings for smooth transition

GrassValley_PS 04-08-2016 06:51 AM

Also a more precise color correction method will be in 8.2.

zvit 04-08-2016 11:43 AM

Will there be a way to split RGB channels to get an effect of "RGB split" like you can do in AE via separating the color channels or using a New Blue plugin that does this?

John Hooper 04-08-2016 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zvit (Post 273860)
Will there be a way to split RGB channels to get an effect of "RGB split" like you can do in AE via separating the color channels or using a New Blue plugin that does this?

The screen shots in my first post here might answer your question:

http://forum.grassvalley.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=37436

tryingtolearn 06-19-2016 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antonsvideo (Post 273842)
yes, that is very easy with the Chrominance filter

click the red or select red, add inside filter, color balance and drag chroma level left

fine tune alpha settings for smooth transition

Have a look at some of the colour correction tutorials for Edius on Matt Scott's website. He shows how to isolate colours and do the kind of things you are looking for.

http://mattscottvisuals.com/
__________________

Thanks everyone.. I will look at these methods

GrassValley_SL 06-20-2016 02:46 PM

Please watch this to:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibIYnt8CtII

tryingtolearn 06-11-2019 11:29 PM

thanks these look great
is there anymore?

antonsvideo 06-12-2019 01:11 AM

here are some that I did in EDIUS3 and it still works the same in EDIUS9
https://www.videoproductions.com.au/...ominance1.html
https://www.videoproductions.com.au/...ominance2.html


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:06 PM.


Copyright 2014 Belden Inc. All rights reserved.