Grass Valley Forums

Grass Valley Forums (http://forum.grassvalley.com/forum/index.php)
-   EDIUS: Compatible Third Party Products (http://forum.grassvalley.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   vistitle 2.6.06 no library (http://forum.grassvalley.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37891)

VX Zhou 05-17-2016 10:23 AM

Processing batch to solve no library problem

1 Attachment(s)
I met the problem once. The attached processing batch might help. Just run the batch.

Jerry 05-17-2016 09:53 PM

Behailu, did this work for you?

admasv 05-17-2016 11:27 PM

hi jerry
i run the batch still no library for edius 8.2 i am thinking to go back edius 7.5 and try the old vistitle

admasv 05-17-2016 11:30 PM

hi antons

C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\iCLS Client\;C:\Program Files\Intel\iCLS Client\;%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%System Root%\System32\Wbem;%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\WindowsP owerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT;C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static;C:\VisTitle;C:\Program Files (x86)\VisTitle;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\AGL;C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\QTSystem\

GrassValley_PS 05-17-2016 11:42 PM

You need to contact Vistitle directly. This is a one off problem.

Jerry 05-17-2016 11:58 PM

Send a PM to VX ZHOU or Nora.
If you still have parts of other Edius versions on your system, you would be best served with doing a complete re-install. If this is the same OS drive/version that you have used since Edius 6 and having Edius 7 and Edius 8 installed at the same time, you are well overdue for a clean install.

admasv 05-18-2016 12:10 AM

thanks for help

admasv 05-30-2016 01:27 AM

after i try so many things only a clean os install working separating edius 7 and 8 vistitle library back.
thanks

Jerry 05-30-2016 02:11 AM

Did you make a clone of your system? If not, do so. That way if this happens again, you can always return to this drive state.

I do 3 clones during a build.

1. Clone with only Windows installed. This includes all of the current updates and OS tweaks. If I need to go back to formula, this allows me to start completely clean.

2. After I load to a point just before I install Edius. The reasoning behind this is that I can start with a drive that has never had an Edius verison installed. I use these for new versions. The next would be Edius 9.

3. After everything is installed and I have a completely working drive.
I usually do a re-clone of the system every 6-8 months. This brings it back to a pristine state and removes all of the garbage that Windows accumulates.

It's time consuming during the build, but I save a ton of time on maintenance.
If this is how you make your living, it would be foolish of you to not invest in cloning software and drives.