Grass Valley Forums

Grass Valley Forums (http://forum.grassvalley.com/forum/index.php)
-   EDIUS: Compatible Third Party Products (http://forum.grassvalley.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Vistitle 50% off (http://forum.grassvalley.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44249)

DigitalDave 01-20-2020 07:28 AM

Vistitle 50% off
 
New Year offer from VT
Use code for 50% Off | RYSL-50 at checkout
http://www.hkvisdom.com/index.php/product/vistitle/

Vladiciu 01-23-2020 02:17 PM

info
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DigitalDave (Post 327348)
New Year offer from VT
Use code for 50% Off | RYSL-50 at checkout
http://www.hkvisdom.com/index.php/product/vistitle/




I apologize but what would be the discount code?
it tells me it costs 361,06 EUR !?!?!?!?!
maybe the offer has ended?
thank you

DigitalDave 01-23-2020 02:46 PM

Apply the code at the checkout.

Jerry 01-23-2020 02:48 PM

Use Code: RYSL-50, it's in the original post.

Vladiciu 01-23-2020 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerry (Post 327403)
Use Code: RYSL-50, it's in the original post.

I understand RYSL-50 and now it works, sorry and thanks for helping me.

Vladiciu 02-07-2020 01:16 PM

info
 
sorry, but this plugins is stable with edisu 8?
or there are compatibility and instability problems, I read around that it does not work well, but from problems, is it true?
thank you.

Jerry 02-07-2020 01:37 PM

I don't know who is saying Vistitle does not work well with Edius. Vistitle is written for Edius and plugs in better than any other 3rd party program. If it is not working properly on your system, then there may be other underlying issues with your system.

DigitalDave 02-07-2020 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vladiciu (Post 327831)
sorry, but this plugins is stable with edisu 8?
or there are compatibility and instability problems, I read around that it does not work well, but from problems, is it true?
thank you.

Whatever you have read is Total Nonsense! VisTitle is 100% stable with Edius. Have you been reading FAKE NEWS WEEKLY?

What problems are YOU having?

Vladiciu 02-07-2020 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DigitalDave (Post 327835)
Whatever you have read is Total Nonsense! VisTitle is 100% stable with Edius. Have you been reading FAKE NEWS WEEKLY?

What problems are YOU having?

sorry if I ask too many questions, but some users wrote on certain forums that edius 8 or 9 do not go very well with plug-ins like newblue titles or other and that create problems, sending unexpected edius in closing, and I wanted to be sure before spending money that these plug-ins are PERFECTLY compatible with edius 8 and 9 pro, thanks again for your help, friend I will listen to your advice.

DigitalDave 02-07-2020 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vladiciu (Post 327839)
sorry if I ask too many questions, but some users wrote on certain forums that edius 8 or 9 do not go very well with plug-ins like newblue titles or other and that create problems, sending unexpected edius in closing, and I wanted to be sure before spending money that these plug-ins are PERFECTLY compatible with edius 8 and 9 pro, thanks again for your help, friend I will listen to your advice.

There maybe odd issues with SOME NewBlue titler users and many happy ones but Vistitle is not NewBlue in the same way that TOYOTA is not BMW.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:48 AM.


Copyright 2014 Belden Inc. All rights reserved.