Can someone please help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone please help?

We had our wedding photgrapher who has now gone missing, out of business, and he saved the file on the USB as EWC2 i have downloaded Edius X and still wont open?

I am getting error code 0x8007000D and have checked the forums but still cant seem to get it to work

Does anyone know how I can fix this or covert it to MP4 or any other file type that can be played?

EWC2 is an Edius Waveform Cache file. It is simply a drawing of how the audio waveforms are supposed to look on the timeline for whatever clip it is associated with. EZP is the actual project, but it does not include any of the video files. It is just a pointer to them and a layout of how they were used on a timeline.

Without the EZP and the actual audio and video, you can't do anything.
    Edius WG 9.55.9157, various 3rd party plugins, VisTitle 2.9.6.0, Win 7 Ultimate SP1, i7-4790K @ 4GHz with HD4600 GPU embedded, MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard, 32GB Kingston HyperX RAM, nVidia GTX680 4GB GPU, Matrox MX02 Mini MAX, Corsair 750W PSU, Corsair H110i GT Water Cooler, Corsair C70 case, 8TB Internal RAID 0/stripe (2x4TB Seagate SATAIII HDD's, Win7 Software stripe), 1TB Crucial MX500 SSD, Pioneer BDR-207D, Dual 1920x1080 monitors (one on GTX680 and one on Intel HD4600).

Comment

Thank you for the help

Comment

Go to https://www.ghisler.com/download.htm
        for the Total Commander software.

Top of the menu, Go to Config.-. -Options-- Display,,,.- and Click,-- -Show Hidden files and Show System Files.
        Go to your USB card and see if there are any other files than EWC2.

Edius7, 4790K, 16G, Win7, GTX970ti MatroxLE
        2nd Sys.,Edius5.51, 2700K, 16G, GTX1060, Win7
        Atari 400
        JohnFellersProd

Comment

Working...
        X