No announcement yet.

muffled audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also tried P2 im my test and it work fine.
    If you have multiple mics (sources) you need to choose the channel to monitor. If not you will get a mix of all the channels.

Most likely the issue is at the OP's end. I tried on 3 computers now and the audio in mync is just fine.

P2 has 4 channels and depending on your setup and camcorder you can have 4 different audio sources.
    Can you cycle trough the channels in Mync and listen if selecting Channel 2 or channel 1 only makes a difference?
    Last edited by GrassValley_SL; 06-29-2017, 09:57 PM.
    Steve

Please don't send me Private Messages for support. Contact Grass Valley support

Comment

I have diagnosed a similar case

the issue was that the shooter used two XLR microphones and one of them was wired wrong, pin3 was used for hot and pin2 for cold, so the phase was inverted and the audio almost cancelled itself out if playing all channels at once
      Anton Strauss
      Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Yes that is one of the things that will leave some editors scratching their head. :)

Thanks for sharing.
        Steve

Please don't send me Private Messages for support. Contact Grass Valley support

Comment

Working...
        X