Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MYNC Clip Timecode

Hi All,
    I'm am new to the forum from down under in NZ and have 3 Edius systems. I am a little lost on how you change the Timecode readout in MYNC to match the timecode in Edius 8.3

We have had journalists scripting using GV browser and the new MYNC but not to the correct timecode that matches the clips in Edius. Which begins very badly for my editors. I have ended up letting them loose in the edius to get the correct timecode which is not ideal.
    On this occasion the clips are MXF XDCAM optical disc clips But we have the same problem with XAVCHD clips too.

We have tried a few different settings but it appears to just start the timecode as from absolute 00:00. We may be completey blind to something obvious here. Can anyone point me in the right direction so I can solve the riddle for my editing staff. Some of them are still grumbling that I ditched our Avids 12 months ago.

Cheers
    Joe
    New Zealand
    Commodore 64 with Tape Drive and 2 floppys. Sinclair ZX81 Sony MS1 S-VHS Camcorder Sony M7 VHS Camcorder with wide angle adapter & extra batteries

At this time there is no setting in Mync to adjust timecode display like in EDIUS.
    Steve

Please don't send me Private Messages for support. Contact Grass Valley support

Comment

Thank you

Rightio Steve.

Thank you. I will just open a read only file in EDIUS.
      Commodore 64 with Tape Drive and 2 floppys. Sinclair ZX81 Sony MS1 S-VHS Camcorder Sony M7 VHS Camcorder with wide angle adapter & extra batteries

Comment

Working...
      X