Royalty Free Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jerry View Post
    At that price I would just get both. They are getting rid of this particular product. I have both that I purchased for a whole lot more than that.

You might want to look into Stack Traxx for music for your niche.
    A production company I do contract work for uses them. I would argue they are all pretty bad in terms of production quality. Use Digital Juices StackTraxx they have a deal for them as well. They are around 50 each but they have a bundle sale "5 packs for 80.00" or "10 for 149.00" that way your getting good quality music for your money. they have some great stuff and you can preview each disc. They are grouped by theme.

http://www.digitaljuice.com/products...mes.asp?pvid=8
    Asus P5Q-LE, Intel Core2 Quad Q9400, 8Gb DDR2 1066, Windows 7 64-bit, Nvidia Geforce Fermi 465, 2x Acer 22 inch (X223w), 22 inch Vizio LEDTV HDSpark Running Edius 6.03

Comment

Totally Free Music Site.

www.soundboard.com

this site is totally free & royalty free to download more than 213,686 soundfiles.

Comment

You better read the terms of use
        Steve
        EDIUS Trainer, Grass Cutter Gold
        A proud EDIUS EDITOR
        For more information on the Grass Cutter program please visit: http://www.grass-cutters.net

Comment

Yes, soundboard.com is not royalty-free. The individual contributors retain copyright, so you can't go using those sounds for commercial work.

Comment

Originally posted by GrassValley_BH View Post
            Yes, soundboard.com is not royalty-free.
            Sorry, but I am paying for too many things, paying for music is agains my religion...
            This is definetely not a plugin I was looking for.
            Asus P8P67, Intel i7 2600K working at 4.50 Ghz, 16Gb Kingston RAM, Windows 7 64bit, 500Gb system drive, 320Gb Data drive and 1TB RAID-0 for AV, Edius NX Express, EVGA nVidia GTX 570 2.5CB DDR5, 750w ALTEC power and some creativity...

Comment

Originally posted by mike0130 View Post
              Sorry, but I am paying for too many things, paying for music is agains my religion...
              This is definetely not a plugin I was looking for.
              If you're referering to soundboard.com as you quoted my response, then please understand that soundboard.com has nothing to do with MyMusicSource and has no plug-in.
              Just making this clear.

Comment

Working...
              X