X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rusty
    replied
    Originally posted by Imagine Video View Post
    Thanks - There is a free programme with it to ADD shake - anyone used it for effects?
    I've tried it, but it's kind of weird.

Leave a comment:

• Imagine Video
    replied
    Thanks - There is a free programme with it to ADD shake - anyone used it for effects?

Leave a comment:

• swsw1550
    replied
    Pro

Hi,
    Go the Pro version of Mercalli, it does have a lot more settings in it to do a lot of custom work.

Cheers
    Steve

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    I would get the pro version of mercalli, it certainly will fix your shot and it has more settings for the quality of the shake removal than the standard version

Leave a comment:

• Imagine Video
    replied
    Anton - Is there a difference in the control available between the lite and pro versions?

I have some footage Of 2 people walking ahead of me I am following and although not supposed to be filming - I held the camera and shot some footage.......I captured a real nice moment and would like to use it BUT the proceeding shots are poor - only excessive movement of camera - Focus is fine and overall composition is fine.

I have tryed to stabilize it with EDIUS PIP but its too much to do - In your experience would I have a chance with the EDIUS plug in MERCALLI

Sorry for slight hijack - tis on topic though

Thanks - ! Cath

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    are you using pro or standard?

Leave a comment:

• Bluetongue
    replied
    Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
    that can be hidden by choosing border area: without border upscaled
    Even with that stabilizing walking video can make from the center to the outside look like a jelly, not quite syncronized with the movement of the center
    Regards Barry

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by Bluetongue View Post
    Mercalli does give some queer effects with moderate camera movement like the edges of the lens are made of "Jelly"
    Regards Barry
    that can be hidden by choosing border area: without border upscaled

Leave a comment:

• Bluetongue
    replied
    Yes I agree MERCALLI is the way to go, the Boris Red stabilizer does not really work well compared to mercalli. In fact If you probe the Boris site they infer the Motion trackers do not work in Edius, but they do to some extent.
    Also requires intensive rendering and "Shift+Q" to give a rendered file on the timeline, then in HD change the interlace to lower field as found by Anton.
    Mercalli does give some queer effects with moderate camera movement like the edges of the lens are made of "Jelly"
    Regards Barry

Leave a comment:

• Rusty
    replied
    Mercalli actually works well, but with all stabilization software it will exhibit some anomalies that some may find odd or occasionally downright freaky! I think there's a demo available at prodad.de. Worth a look, fer sher!

Leave a comment:

• TrackRanger
    replied
    I agree with Steve. What about Mercalli?
    Might be OK for your requirements
    Regards
    TrackRanger

Leave a comment:

• swsw1550
    replied
    Mercalli

Hi,
    I suppose I better support the company that I do reviews for, Go with ProDad Mercalli, this program is great to fix camera shake.

Cheers
    Steve

Leave a comment:

• spike4177
    replied
    One of the solution to your problem is that, you can use Prodad Mercalli to stabilize your
    video scene, it is very useful.

Leave a comment:

• STORMDAVE
    replied
    Boris supports many resolutions...that is when I used Boris Red.

Leave a comment:

• AJL14
    replied
    Hd ??

Thanks, guys. really appreciate the input. However - nowhere on the Boris site do I see that either of their products is capable of handling HD - 1440x1080 video. Especially Boris fx. Even their demos show SD. Any experience with this?
    Thanks again, Alan.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X