Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr Bill
    replied
    This problem has been fixed with their latest update :)

Leave a comment:

• swsw1550
    replied
    There has been problems with Vitascene before it was released to the public, and there still is.

Steve

Leave a comment:

• pjsssss
    replied
    This is a known problem and has been reported.

Leave a comment:

• anima3d
    replied
    The problem exists in vitascene transitions too. This is a big problem for me because it slows me down very much... thank you

Leave a comment:

• Aristotelis
    replied
    ok, I can confirm the problem as well... I don't remember if edius 4.x had the same behaviour or not since I never tried to save a vitascene preset that way...

you can always save the preset you want within vitascene... not so fast, but it works fine...

Leave a comment:

• anima3d
    replied
    No No you did not understand me...
    I make a custom effect in vitascene... I return to edius using F12. I drug the effect to the presets window of edius an I save it with the name "effect1" , so when i want to reuse this effect I just drug it to the video and works fine without the need to open vitascene again. But when I close edius and reopen it again all my customs effects became the standard Blue vitascene effect... I have never had problems with Edius 4,60.
    Sorry about me english and than you for the replies

Leave a comment:

• Adrian Bueno
    replied
    use the plug icon not the diskette icon

Leave a comment:

• oramastudio
    replied
    Originally posted by anima3d View Post
    PROBLEM HELP Please...
    I used to work with vitascene on edius 4.60 ... Everything goes fine
    Yesterday i have upgraded to edius 5 and i install the vitascene from the included package...

now when i make an effect through vitascene and trying to save it as preset it is ok..
    but when i close edius and reopen again me effect is gone ... and i see the blue standart fx only... PLEASE HELP....
    in the edius 5 when we use vitascene we do not make save we go file in menu and we select
    back to the editing program

Leave a comment:

• Bluetongue
    replied
    Try removing it and installing the one you had.
    I did not install the one that came with 5, I copied the tpi file from 4 Plug in folder away and then copied it to the Edius 5 Plug in folder and have had no problems, did not have to reinstall the one that came with 5
    Regards Barry

Leave a comment:

• anima3d
    started a topic Edius5 and Vitascene problem

Edius5 and Vitascene problem

PROBLEM HELP Please...
    I used to work with vitascene on edius 4.60 ... Everything goes fine
    Yesterday i have upgraded to edius 5 and i install the vitascene from the included package...

now when i make an effect through vitascene and trying to save it as preset it is ok..
    but when i close edius and reopen again me effect is gone ... and i see the blue standart fx only... PLEASE HELP....
Working...
X