Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

" Cinema Suite 3.0 " / 65 Presets Look ( Edius )

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pssst Hans - I have already set the files to be hosted off these very forums. :)

Comment

Originally posted by vienna1944er View Post
      Thanks, from europe\austria\vienna.........Great work.......

in the past the one or other user have problem's with the ".rar" file

therefore transfered to ".zip" ..........for extract with only the "windows" tool......

friendly greetings from the "inhouse-librarian" ....... old (but not morbid) Hans ;-)

PS: I hope, this is okay, .....if it is undesired \ banned.... I have the "delete-link" to this both files......
      first and foremost thanks for the comments towards Cinema Suite 3.0 ... but that would be good to not post any enlance file in my solitary work, prefer to retain the file matrix "65_Presets_Look.rar" which I published at the beginning of this post, and therefore I suggest you remove the files you've published thank you for your understanding. greetings
      Last edited by caminostereo; 06-05-2008, 04:30 AM.
      CSXD2 l For EDIUS Pro 6.5
      http://cinemasuite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Dear caminostereo..... please excuse.....both files are immediately deleted on the Server.....

about the "click and wait" procedure >> if you (or anyone) need a free upload server with max 100MB, file aviable for 1 year
        http://www.file-upload.net/ = uncomplicated \ no wait time \ need no e-mail adress \ need no log in
        and it replay the "download-link" and "delete this file-link" ...... additional as option is a "commentar" to the file aviable

@ Kenneally Harder ...... okay I have to expand my singnature with the word "blind"

friendly greetings from europe\austria\vienna ....... old, blind (but not dead) Hans ;-)
        Edius 5,51 / Edius 6.08 / Edius 6.54(b) / Neo 3.0 / Neo 3.5

Comment

Originally posted by vienna1944er View Post
          Dear caminostereo..... please excuse.....both files are immediately deleted on the Server.....

friendly greetings from europe\austria\vienna ....... old, blind (but not dead) Hans ;-)

neglects friend we are here to contribute and make EDIUS is great, thank you for your understanding also greetings from my beloved country Peru

Comment

Thank You very much

Comment

does it work in 1.01 version?

Downloaded the filters but can't install it... does this work in Edius ver: 1.01?

Comment

You'll need at least the same major version that the presets were made in. This means version 4.x of EDIUS.

Comment

Wait... what?
                  v1.01?
                  I forget what that looks like! :~)
                  Rusty Rogers | Films
                  >TYAN S7025 - 32GB RAM, 2 x Xeon X5690's, 4 x 10k video HD's, Win10 x64, BM DecklinkHD, nVidia TITAN, 12TB DroboPro w/iSCISI connection
                  >RAZER BLADE - QHD+ - 16GB RAM, i7-6700HQ Quad, 512GB SSD, Win10 x64, GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

An inglorious peace is better than a dishonorable war.
                  Twain - "Glances at History" 1906

Comment

Actually, I believe this may be in reference to EDIUS Neo v1.01.

I'm not sure there'd be any reason you couldn't use these presets with Neo - certainly, they're all based off effects found in all software packages.

Comment

Originally posted by GrassValley_KH View Post
                      Actually, I believe this may be in reference to EDIUS Neo v1.01.

I'm not sure there'd be any reason you couldn't use these presets with Neo - certainly, they're all based off effects found in all software packages.

Because there is a small difference.
                      There are 3 packages form which you can install. They are all included in the dowload.
                      Support_A Edius 4.51 to 4.61
                      Support_B Edius 4.02 to 4.25
                      Support_ C Edius 3 and earlier

So if it is for NEO I think A would be the likely one that would work.
                      Last edited by SRsupport; 08-26-2008, 09:48 PM.
                      Steve
                      EDIUS Trainer, Grass Cutter Gold
                      A proud EDIUS EDITOR
                      For more information on the Grass Cutter program please visit: http://www.grass-cutters.net

Comment

Originally posted by SRsupport View Post
                        So if it is for NEO I think A would be the likely one that would work.
                        Yes, that's correct.

Comment

Originally posted by kruzer View Post
                          Downloaded the filters but can't install it... does this work in Edius ver: 1.01?
                          Kruze, Cinema Suite 3.0 is only compatible with EDIUS PRO/BROADCAST 3.xx and 4.xx... within file is *.rar to find a document PDF "instructions" which explains how to import presets one of these folders:

Support A: for EDIUS 4.51 to 4.61
                          Support B: for EDIUS 4.01 to 4.26
                          Support C: only for versions of EDIUS 3.xx

I regret to say that "Cinema Suite 3.0" was not designed to EDIUS NEO 1.0, so you probably do not work properly in this version you have ..

Greetings

Comment

good

welcome to provide me this opportunity

Comment

Has anyone tried these in Edius 5 yet? Do they work there?

Panagiotis

Comment

I did some tests without problems... I think that they are ok for Edius 5
                                Aristotelis Bafaloukos
                                Systems Engineer, Video Editor, 3D Artist
                                BEng (Hons), MSc, MBCS

Ctrl+Alt+Delete

Comment

Working...
                                X