This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrassValley_BH View Post
    It looks interesting from the shot. Do you have any larger screenshots of just the UltraFX2 interface? Alt-PrtScn will take a shot of just the active window.

If you can put up a demo version, or a video of how to create and configure an effect, that would be great.
    'UltraFX2' is not any new plugin for edius. It is using canopus '3d Object'. We supplied huge 3d effects, materials etc. We found a process for effect preview.

U can see the icon of UltraFX & UltraFM
    Attached Files
    AVCS SYSTEMS INDIA www.avcsindia.com, Email : [email protected]

Comment

Hi KH, is it possible to allow better forum screenshot quality, I am going blind here
      Anton Strauss
      Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Originally posted by prakashkrp View Post
        'UltraFX2' is not any new plugin for edius. It is using canopus '3d Object'. We supplied huge 3d effects, materials etc. We found a process for effect preview.

U can see the icon of UltraFX & UltraFM
        If it is using Xplode Pro then it is not realtime for many especially in HD.
        I7-6900K, X99 Taichi, Geforce GTX 1070, Corsair RM850X, Corsair H100 IV2, Windows 10, Edius WG 9.30

Comment

Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
          Hi KH, is it possible to allow better forum screenshot quality, I am going blind here
          The forum supports large images, you just have to click on the popup and it will go directly to the original image.

Comment

in that case, the OP's screenshots are poor quality, if I want to sell something, I would want to show it with best quality
            Anton Strauss
            Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
              in that case, the OP's screenshots are poor quality, if I want to sell something, I would want to show it with best quality
              Hi Antonsvideo,
              I already post you the link to take the results and 3d effect of UltraFX2 (http://www.avcsindia.com/ultraFx.htm), as I described before that in 'UltraFX2' we supplied ready made 3d effects, projects etc. for wedding portrait songs, highlights etc.
              The 'UltraFX2' simpli works with XplodePro plugin (3D Objects & MultiFrame). We creates lots of X3D Files, huge quality alpha videos, stock shots, wedding animation with it.
              I can,t understand why you want to see the screenshots of your well known functions..as you very very experience in GV Edius.
              If you wish to see more demo video i can upload in youtube.
              Thanks for your interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Khoi Pham View Post
                If it is using Xplode Pro then it is not realtime for many especially in HD.
                Hi khoi..,

Till now we are developed effects in 'UltraFX2' DV (4:3). You can play & get output to tv/dv of our ready 3d effects in realtime. But there a configuration issue. There some special must configuration need in your pc.

Thanks for your interest.

Comment

Ahh, they use the Xplode Composer, that explains a lot! Definitely worth noting as the future of Xplode is finite.

Comment

So it's SD only?
                    Rusty Rogers | Films
                    >TYAN S7025 - 32GB RAM, 2 x Xeon X5690's, 4 x 10k video HD's, Win10 x64, BM DecklinkHD, nVidia TITAN, 12TB DroboPro w/iSCISI connection
                    >RAZER BLADE - QHD+ - 16GB RAM, i7-6700HQ Quad, 512GB SSD, Win10 x64, GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

An inglorious peace is better than a dishonorable war.
                    Twain - "Glances at History" 1906

Comment

Yes sd only 4:3 .
                      With Xplode dead or almost dead it does not look like a good investment .
                      At least to me.

Steve
                      Steve
                      EDIUS Trainer, Grass Cutter Gold
                      A proud EDIUS EDITOR
                      For more information on the Grass Cutter program please visit: http://www.grass-cutters.net

Comment

Originally posted by SRsupport View Post
                        Yes sd only 4:3 .
                        With Xplode dead or almost dead it does not look like a good investment .
                        At least to me.

Steve
                        There no way to manipulate real 3d effects without the xplode.

Comment

Well, nice to have, probably "too glossy", kinda old Hollywood effects, that were "popular" about 10 years ago. I am afraid my customers will say that it is editor's "bad taste", so I will not use them too much...
                          Anyway we do not have a demo/trial from this site, so we have no idea if we can customize those effects and how well they are with Edius. But I am the one who would like to see more nice effects/transitions especially those that will replace almost dead Xplode Pro.
                          Asus P8P67, Intel i7 2600K working at 4.50 Ghz, 16Gb Kingston RAM, Windows 7 64bit, 500Gb system drive, 320Gb Data drive and 1TB RAID-0 for AV, Edius NX Express, EVGA nVidia GTX 570 2.5CB DDR5, 750w ALTEC power and some creativity...

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for your enquery. See the demo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE6heUCvF5E.

Yes offcourse you can change the effect,..effect rotation>place>size>angle>speed..every thing. In a one word you can customize effects.
                            In UltraFX2 not only we provide effects, we provide total editing materials (stock shots/alpha video/alpha effects/soft organic effects/sound effects/exclusive animations).

If you want more demo plz reply me I will provide the youtube link to you.

Truly,
                            Prakash Kr. Patra

Comment

New UltraFX3 demo video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdJnh7LMf_Y

Comment

Thank you, but when I said demo or trial version, I meant a downloadable software that is working for 15 or 30 days, and not a movie file, created by somebody else... some of us have to try to decide for themselves.
                                Asus P8P67, Intel i7 2600K working at 4.50 Ghz, 16Gb Kingston RAM, Windows 7 64bit, 500Gb system drive, 320Gb Data drive and 1TB RAID-0 for AV, Edius NX Express, EVGA nVidia GTX 570 2.5CB DDR5, 750w ALTEC power and some creativity...

Comment

Working...
                                X