Free Plugin - Cartoon Effect For Edius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
    Note to GV management: work with these guys, great potential!
    Noted.. ;)

Comment

Quick note to NewBlueFX,

EDIUS is now Thomson GV EDIUS and not CANOPUS EDIUS.

But thanks for the support! Would like to try it, but our firewall blocks the registration :( .
      Oh well... maybe at home.

Comment

Originally posted by pjsssss View Post
        Tudor, where are you guys at NAB? I will be there tomorrow.
        You can find me in the Sony Media Software booth downstairs in the South Hall.

Comment

Originally posted by GrassValley_AS View Post
          Quick note to NewBlueFX,

EDIUS is now Thomson GV EDIUS and not CANOPUS EDIUS.

But thanks for the support! Would like to try it, but our firewall blocks the registration :( .
          Oh well... maybe at home.
          Thanks. We'll fix that.

Comment

Originally posted by redgum View Post
            Just be aware there is a potentially corrupt NewBlu DLL file that conflicts with other Edius plug-ins (probably ProDad but not sure) that manifests on Edius closure with an error message if both plug-ins are accessed during a session.
            Please provide details - we don't want a problem hanging out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
              Vimeo failed to encode and it is not available for download... I'll try again today at lunchtime.

Staying on Edius topic, my vid is 100% Edius+NewBlue plug-in.

Note to GV management: work with these guys, great potential!
              What a great video! Really made my day!

Thanks,

Todor

Comment

Originally posted by majormauser View Post
                Hi Todor,

Are you going to make the rest of your Plug-ins work with Edius?

Regard,

Chris
                Yes, we have been working on this for a while. We have been getting excellent feedback from quite few of you on this forum. We look forward to shipping soon.

Todor

Comment

Originally posted by NewBlueFX View Post
                  Yes, we have been working on this for a while. We have been getting excellent feedback from quite few of you on this forum. We look forward to shipping soon.

Todor
                  Brace yourself Todor...
                  You may have opened the flood gates!
                  GrassValley_AS rarely posts here, so you must be on to something big!

Have fun at NAB!
                  Rusty Rogers | Films
                  >TYAN S7025 - 32GB RAM, 2 x Xeon X5690's, 4 x 10k video HD's, Win10 x64, BM DecklinkHD, nVidia TITAN, 12TB DroboPro w/iSCISI connection
                  >RAZER BLADE - QHD+ - 16GB RAM, i7-6700HQ Quad, 512GB SSD, Win10 x64, GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

An inglorious peace is better than a dishonorable war.
                  Twain - "Glances at History" 1906

Comment

I'm missing the obvious here. I downloaded and installed the program files (ran the setup). I've got this file in the destination directory: NewBlueCartoonR.tpi, as well as 3 dll's and the help file (chm).
                    How/what do I import into my effects palette? Edius won't let me import the tpi file.
                    Thanks
                    Trevor
                    Intel Quad Core Extreme 3GHz/12M, 4Gb RAM, 2Tb Hot-swap (ARAID), NVIDIA GeoForce 8800 GTS, Edius Broadcast 4.61 / Edius 5.5, Procoder 3, DVDit Pro HD, Sonicfire Pro 5, Mercalli, Vitascene, Adorage. TwinPact 100, Pegasus, TMPro. VirtualDub

Comment

no need to import anything, it is already there, look at the bottom of your filters
                      Anton Strauss
                      Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Not working for me either

I installed the program and when I open Edius there is nothing new in the filter section. I am using Edius ver. Pro 3. Will it work with this? TIA

Comment

Got it. It definitely wasn't there at all. Then I realised that Edius had not been restarted after the plug-in install. Restarted Edius, and the plug-in is there. So, a tip for others, don't have Edius running when you run the setup/install program. Thanks Anton for your input. Trevor
                          Intel Quad Core Extreme 3GHz/12M, 4Gb RAM, 2Tb Hot-swap (ARAID), NVIDIA GeoForce 8800 GTS, Edius Broadcast 4.61 / Edius 5.5, Procoder 3, DVDit Pro HD, Sonicfire Pro 5, Mercalli, Vitascene, Adorage. TwinPact 100, Pegasus, TMPro. VirtualDub

Comment

Mmm....... can't see it either......E3.62.
                            Will look some more
                            peterC
                            ---------------------
                            Edius 3 v3.62 beta / DVRexRT cards
                            (Please don't throw stones, it works!)
                            Edius 9 v3

Comment

I think I found it and OK in 3.62.
                              Did we just pick up 8 new filters in the drop down? Sharp to Ver Detect? Can't remember what was there pre the plug-in attempt.
                              peterC
                              ---------------------
                              Edius 3 v3.62 beta / DVRexRT cards
                              (Please don't throw stones, it works!)
                              Edius 9 v3

Comment

Still nothing

I even rebooted. Then reinstalled the program and still have nothing new in the filter section. I have Boris FX plug-in but that shouldn't matter.

Comment

Working...
                                X