X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GrassValley_SL
    replied
    Hi Werner ,

​​​​​​Unfortunately BCC is not compatible with the New Blue OFX bridge. NB had to communicate that with you. The issues between continuum and the NB OFX bridge have to be sorted by NB. Not pointing fingers just giving you information.

Leave a comment:

• X-trem production
    replied
    I only forward the information i got from NewBlueFX, seems to me the guys there are also not the fastest ;-). At NBFX I am in contact with Steven Sadler. Maybe one of the GV- Development Team can get in touch with him too. Steven confirmed ths issue that he can reproduce it as well and is now talking to the NewBlueFX Dev. Team..

Below you can find his contact details:

Steven Sadler
    [email protected]

The (NewBlueFx) Ticketnumber what are we talking about is: 65179

Ciao
    Werner

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_SL
    replied
    This is strange because we always communicate about issues.

Leave a comment:

• X-trem production
    replied
    Quick Update Guys on this topic.

NewBlueFX Support confirmed the issue and the try to fix it together with GV support/developers. Bad news, the NewblueFX guy, told me that communication with GV development is weird and a little tricky to them. Hope the find a way to team up on this issue and fix the problem.

Cheers
    Werner

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Originally posted by X-trem production View Post
    Shift Q render also fails, at least here on my workstation. Doesn't matter which kind of render I'll set, after the effect is rendered on the timeline, edius has lost the FX information and only playback the "original" video source" without the borisFX, 100% reproducable with the LensFlare FX in BCC, because that's the reason I want to buy this software,as the lensflare effects are amazing in BCC !

As i said in a previous post on the top, color correction FX, highlight, glitter or some other effects in BCC works in Edius also when it's rendered. ONly the LensFlare Effects and 3D LensFlare effect in BCC via OFX Bridge are not working ;-(

Send and Email to Boris Support, but after one week, still no feedback from them :-(
    Are you only running the bridge and TP7 for Edius? If so, uninstall both of these items and reboot.
    Now go into the registry and remove any listings of these two items. You want all instances of New Blue products...GONE!
    Now reboot again.
    Reinstall the latest version and reboot.
    See if that helps you.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    are the clips on the timeline AVCHD? is so, try disabling the hardware decoder for AVCHD in system settings

which render codec is set in project settings?

Leave a comment:

• X-trem production
    replied
    Shift Q render also fails, at least here on my workstation. Doesn't matter which kind of render I'll set, after the effect is rendered on the timeline, edius has lost the FX information and only playback the "original" video source" without the borisFX, 100% reproducable with the LensFlare FX in BCC, because that's the reason I want to buy this software,as the lensflare effects are amazing in BCC !

As i said in a previous post on the top, color correction FX, highlight, glitter or some other effects in BCC works in Edius also when it's rendered. ONly the LensFlare Effects and 3D LensFlare effect in BCC via OFX Bridge are not working ;-(

Send and Email to Boris Support, but after one week, still no feedback from them :-(

Leave a comment:

• MUSTAFA STUDIO
    replied
    ahh forgot, 9900k and asus rog xi code card

Leave a comment:

• MUSTAFA STUDIO
    replied
    I made a render of a part, and it was perfect with the effect, if you change the effect in the render part, it loses the render, you have to do it again, of the known Edius effects, it is the most problematic, I don't use it myself , and look that my PC is very strong, gxt 1080ti, m.2 raid on C and 4 more ssd zero raid, 64gb 3200mhz ram, 1300 watts power supply, 03 dell 27 monitors and 01 samsung 32 monitor, evga Nu audio card, dual boot win 10 use

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    did the Shift+Q render also fail?

Leave a comment:

• MUSTAFA STUDIO
    replied
    here I only see the effects that work
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• X-trem production
    replied
    Originally posted by MUSTAFA STUDIO View Post
    here it works well, some effects don't work, but very few, I made the area render and it works perfect, the effect continues.
    Can you try a Lensflare effect or a 3D Lensflare effect in BCC. There are two different types of Lensflares in. Both of them are not working on my Edius system.
    Things like a color correction filter or similar are fine here as well. Can you give a try on a lensflare effect to see if it's working for you?

BR.
    Werner

Leave a comment:

• MUSTAFA STUDIO
    replied
    another issue is that Boris uses Open Gl and not directx to render, so he is slow

Leave a comment:

• MUSTAFA STUDIO
    replied
    here it works well, some effects don't work, but very few, I made the area render and it works perfect, the effect continues.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_SL
    replied
    Werner for this issue it is best to contact New Blue.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X