Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titler pro for Edius login issue

Hi

We have just done a fresh reinstall of windows and have reinstalled Edius X all fine.

We installed Titler Pro for Edius and Edius says it is there however it is coming up with the warning "NOT Activated" - Go to: help/manage Activation.... Sign in and Enter serial number.

When we open up Titler Pro (Version 7.7.210609) the serial number is there but its different to the one we have on file

Attached Files

I have the same issue and so has another Australian customer

I am awaiting instructions from newblue on what to do about it

maybe newblue are blocking Australian IP addresses to the license server? I am beginning to smell a rat

email [email protected] and mention your issue, more users complaining may help to get a speedy fix
    Last edited by antonsvideo; 07-17-2022, 07:08 AM.
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Thanks Anton...

our other machine (laptop) has the same issue, which we now have discovered.
      We will contact support at New Blue.

Comment

Mine is ok, maybe an EDIUS version specific ? I still running 10.31
        AMD Ryzen 9 5950X, RTX 3080, 64GB RAM, EDIUS X WG.

Comment

Hi to anyone reading this, here is a video showing what the issue is. https://youtu.be/v28eMIcCUus

Comment

as a workaround until Newblue or GV provide a fix, you could open the titler in standalone from the start menu and export as still or movie, then it works fine in EDIUS with no activation warning

Attached Files
            Anton Strauss

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
              as a workaround until Newblue or GV provide a fix, you could open the titler in standalone from the start menu and export as still or movie, then it works fine in EDIUS with no activation warning
              Thanks Anton, trouble is the project has lots of titles. I'll just have to be patient until we hear back hopefully soon. Thanks mate

Comment

Has the issue been resolved for you?
                Anton Strauss

Comment

Has the issue been resolved?
                  Anton Strauss

Comment

Hi Anton, we have a reseller help us out with a temporary fix but its still not fully resolved. New Blue have been prompt but its now been a week with this issue.

Some notes that may help from edius support.

https://www.edius.net/_uploads/Edius...activation.reg

Comment

Hi Anton, I have been able to complete my edit but its a temporary fix. New Blue sent me this via email.

In the meantime, we did find that if you:
                      1. sign out and deactivate all products in the Application Manager
                      2. stay signed out and open Edius > watermark should be removed

As long as you stay signed out of the Application Manager, the watermark should be removed.

Comment

you can sign back in as the issue is resolved by Newblue
                        Anton Strauss

Comment

Working...
                        X