X-Keys - great accessory for EDIUS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-Keys - great accessory for EDIUS

Hey guys - I may have discussed this before, but the company, P.I. Engineering has some new products which are extremely useful with EDIUS. Just Google "x-keys" and it will guide you to the URL. The keys are easily programable to do anything you wish - cut, add transition, change length of transition, speed and speed change, add effects to shots - anything. The keys can mirror any key combination that's specified in the EDIUS User Keyboard shortcuts. I use the XKE-40 key stick, which is found under the "standard keyboard" products icon. The stick is double-sticky'd to the top of my standard keyboard - easy to reach. Once the keys are labeled and programmed, it saves me tons of time on the timeline. I mean tons! There are also other keyboards to chose from - from 16 keys up to 128 keys, depending on what you may desire. Some of their X-key keyboards also include a trackball which can do a multiple of things depending on your editing "style". All X-keys keyboards are USB. Take a look - and have some fun!.
    Alan J. Levi
    Director

SYSTEM:AsRock Z490 Taichi MB, Intel i9-10850K CPU, 64 Gig Trident 3600 RAM, Corsair HX1000W PS, nVidia RTX 3070 Video, Corsair h115i Water CPU cooler, Asus BW16-B1HT BluRay DVD, Samsung 512GB SSD boot in Swapable Tray, 2 1TB Samsung SSD video files RAID 1, 4.5TB RAID 1 Outboard backups, Behringer 2000 Audio Fader/Controller, LG 27" 4K Monitor, 2 Asus 1080 monitors.
Working...
X