Magic Bullet Looks 14 not usable Edius X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Bullet Looks 14 not usable Edius X

This NewBlue company still hasn't found a solution for the Magic Bullet Looks after 13.0.12 and especially for the new 14.0 version. It does not appear on Edius X's OFX bridge. The current Looks version is also unavailable, as it is no longer in After Effects Bridge. Will a solution be found in this situation?

This is Red Giant's doing, not New Blue.
    Jerry
    Six Gill DV
    www.sgdvtutorials.com
    If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
    http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
    Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry View Post
      This is Red Giant's doing, not New Blue.
      Why? Why should Red Giant be the reason why it does not work in Edius while working smoothly on other programs (Davinci, Premiere, After Effects etc.)? Then please let Edius developers stop getting help from other companies for OFX plugins, integrate them into Edius. Do other programs need such intermediary software? Why do we have to use OFX Bridge to use OFX plugin? Also, if there is a mismatch, NewBlue will fix it.

Comment

It is really simple Red Giant unfortunately does not support EDIUS X.
        Steve

Please don't send me Private Messages for support. Contact Grass Valley support

Comment

Originally posted by GrassValley_SL View Post
          It is really simple Red Giant unfortunately does not support EDIUS X.
          Why? Is Red Giant company hostile to Edius (Grass Valley)? Then Grass Valley makes a deal with Red Giant, and they make it compatible with Edius. If I'm paying again for every major version to use Edius, they should pay off too.

Comment

I write the same thing over and over again. Why doesn't Edius have a native code for OFX plugins? Is it harder to write this and integrate it into Edius than smashing the atom?

Comment

In previous versions, Edius always used AEbridge, not OFX. AE was more stable than ofx, better control and bezier keys (last century) and many effects worked in RT. Many people use Adobe products, and would not like to purchase the same plugin twice. Maybe Dear Edis developers will return AEbridge? google translation

Comment

You don't even need to ask Grass Valley, they have to find a solution somehow. This is our most natural right, after all, we pay for it.

Comment

I ask our esteemed moderators: We talked about this topic, wrote something mutually, and is it over here? Will Edius developers be aware of this problem? Will they make an attempt for a solution? I doubt that many of the problems we have mentioned here have been reported to developers. If the moderators do not have such a duty, what is the other way to report our requests to the company?

Comment

Sorry this is not an Issue with EDIUS so it is not something Grass Valley can fix. Please contact Red Giant to submit a a request for support.
                    Steve

Comment

Originally posted by GrassValley_SL View Post
                      Sorry this is not an Issue with EDIUS so it is not something Grass Valley can fix. Please contact Red Giant to submit a a request for support.
                      It's really annoying to talk about the same things over and over.

Red Giant has never officially provided plugin support to Edius anyway. They make 2 types of plugins: Adobe and OFX compatible. We could use the one for Adobe via AE Bridge. But this support was removed from Edius X and directed to OFX Bridge. And this software was written by a third party company and tried to be integrated into Edius. This bridge sees previous versions but not the latest updated versions.

Now my question is: How will this situation be resolved? Red Giant doesn't care, because this plugin works on all software that uses OFX. But NewBlue OFX Bridge does not see this plugin. In my opinion, Edius firm is the first responsible. He should meet with whom he will meet and find out where the incompatibility is and fulfill his responsibility to his customer.

This is my right as a user.

Comment

Also, is this your personal answer, or did you report it and were told to give this answer?

Comment

If you are not able to be part of the solution, give me a unit where I can report this directly and I will talk to them.

Comment

so glad I am still using edius 7... in no hurry to change to edius 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Sorcerer View Post
                              If you are not able to be part of the solution, give me a unit where I can report this directly and I will talk to them.
                              I already have given you the information. Please contact Red Giant. Red Giant has ended support for EDIUS.
                              While unfortunate this is not something Grass Valley controls.

In this case this is the official Grass Valley answer.
                              Steve

Comment

Working...
                              X