Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry
    replied
    TP7 for Edius X is bundled with Edius X.

Leave a comment:

• Hutch TV
    replied
    Well it looks like Titler 7 has been updated and comes with Edius X so I am going to just upgrade from version 9 and keep my fingers crossed that its easier to work with than version 5.

Jerry I know you are a Vistitle fan but I'm after a program that has good templates out of the box so I can not muck around with doing my own tweaks or at least not have to spend much time.

Question is which Titler Pro version comes with Edius X?
    Last edited by Hutch TV; 12-05-2020, 10:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Originally posted by Hutch TV View Post
    I'm a 15 year user of Edius but still can't find a title plugin that intergrates with Edius, is not dated in its templates like Vistitle or clunky and slow to use like Titler Pro.

I like the look of New Blue Titler Pro 5 but can't understand why its so slow to save a new or old file. And why does it render as it saves. This is seriously winding back the clock here.

I'm using Edius 9.51.5619. Is there a new version of Pro 5 that sees the work flow sped up?
    Could you please show an example of a title you consider modern?

Leave a comment:

• ulyssesvideo
    replied
    I use adobe after effects to do my titles.

Leave a comment:

• DigitalDave
    replied
    Why the hang up with "Templates"? Jerry addressed this in this thread back in September https://forum.grassvalley.com/forum/...ue?view=thread
    A bit of creativity doesn't take that much time and can often be inspired by seeing something different on good old TV.
    Stay Safe.

Leave a comment:

• Hutch TV
    started a topic Best Titler for Edius

Best Titler for Edius

I'm a 15 year user of Edius but still can't find a title plugin that intergrates with Edius, is not dated in its templates like Vistitle or clunky and slow to use like Titler Pro.

I like the look of New Blue Titler Pro 5 but can't understand why its so slow to save a new or old file. And why does it render as it saves. This is seriously winding back the clock here.

I'm using Edius 9.51.5619. Is there a new version of Pro 5 that sees the work flow sped up?

Working...
X