TMPGEnc Inc. / Pegasys Inc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMPGEnc Inc. / Pegasys Inc

Received this replay from TMPGEnc "As for the EDIUS X compatible version, nothing has been confirmed at this time.
    *Depends on the SDK if it's provided."

Are you referring to the AVC plugin?
    Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing. - Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Seth Berkowitz View Post
      Are you referring to the AVC plugin?
      Yes, TMPGEnc Movie Plug-in AVC for EDIUS X

Comment

Believe it or not, that is a big holdup for me getting Edius X. I do work for a company that requires that I encode to mp4 in a low bitrate that I can create with TMPGEnc, but that I cannot create with Edius.
        Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing. - Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

https://forum.grassvalley.com/forum/...released-today
          1: 3970X Threadripper, Asus ROG Strix TR40 E Gaming, G. Skill Trident Z Neo 128G DDR4 3600, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080Ti, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1T, Intel 660P M.2 2T (2), Seagate Ironwolf NAS 12T, Enermax TR4 360 AIO, Lian Li 011 DXL, AJA Kona 4, Asus ROG Thor 1200

2: i7 6950X OC to 4.5GHz, ASUS RAMPAGE V EDITION 10, Corsair Dominator Platinum 64G DDR4 2800, SAMSUNG 950 PRO M.2 512G, GeForce GTX 1080ti SC Black, Corsair AX1200i, Phanteks Luxe, 16T RAID HGST Deskstar NAS 4T, Corsair H115i AIO, BM IP 4K

Comment

Working...
          X