Title Pro multi titles management

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Title Pro multi titles management

Hi, I can't figure out how to work with multi titles, I saw that there is a title list but in the edius version I can't find it, i just want to design a title, duplicate it and change the text inside but also when I make a change for something else then the text like font or color it will hapend in all of the titles on tineline

Here's how I handle that: when you copy/paste your original title, then make a change to it, make sure you go to the "File" drop-down menu, and select "Save As," and NOT "Save." This will save your changed title as a new .ETL file, with a different name...and preserving the original.

Comment

If you want to change for all of them ok but If you want keep a model You must save your project in titlepro in "save current design in library" then start a new project and go to the library to find your model
      PC PRINCIPAL: intensificateur 4k pro - edius X- maximus heroX wifi - processeur Intel I7 8700K; mémoire 16 Go SKILL - xpredator2 - corsair 650W HX
      HDD 6x toshiba 2To révision 3 = 12 TO. RAID 10 avec 4 HDD ET RAID 1 avec 2 HDD; 1 SSD: samsung 500G pour Windows 10 et programmes; carte graphique: GTX 1060 6go BD: LG BH10 LS 30; Cyborg SAITEK
      : SONY PMW 320 + EXI R + GH4 + GH5

Comment

Originally posted by thrill316 View Post
        Here's how I handle that: when you copy/paste your original title, then make a change to it, make sure you go to the "File" drop-down menu, and select "Save As," and NOT "Save." This will save your changed title as a new .ETL file, with a different name...and preserving the original.
        Quicktitler will save as .etl file, New Blue Titler Pro saves as an .nbtitle.
        Jerry
        Six Gill DV
        www.sgdvtutorials.com
        If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
        http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, Corsair H110, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, HD Spark, Intensity Shuttle, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Benq 27 and Hanns-G 28 monitors, CC 2019, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
        Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

Working...
        X