X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hutch TV
    replied
    Originally posted by Jerry View Post
    As you have probably seen, there is a 3rd party product bundle for Edius X. Included in the bundle is an audio package consisting
    of 4 plugins. The package has a compressor, noise reducer, reverb/echo remover, and a limiter.
    The tutorial goes over each of these items and also explains what compressors and limiters actually do.
    Hopefully, the tutorial will help those who are not familiar with compression and limiting get started on
    their own style of sound shaping.
    Make sure to download the latest version of the Acon Edius EE plugins which is version 1.0.3.

https://youtu.be/G_ryb_H5Mck
    Thanks heaps for this Jerry. I'm most impressed with these plug ins so far. They work a treat.

Leave a comment:

• LewS
    replied
    Yes, you can use them with E9 also if you copy the .tpi files to the E9 plugin folder. I did a quick test and they seemed to work correctly.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    I don't have both on the same system, so I can't answer that. I can say that it will not install directly into Edius 9.
    Try it and report back.
    Last edited by Jerry; 09-19-2020, 01:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dpalomaki
    replied
    If installed with Edius X can they be used with E9 as well?

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    started a topic Acon Edius EE plugin full product tutorial

Acon Edius EE plugin full product tutorial

As you have probably seen, there is a 3rd party product bundle for Edius X. Included in the bundle is an audio package consisting
    of 4 plugins. The package has a compressor, noise reducer, reverb/echo remover, and a limiter.
    The tutorial goes over each of these items and also explains what compressors and limiters actually do.
    Hopefully, the tutorial will help those who are not familiar with compression and limiting get started on
    their own style of sound shaping.
    Make sure to download the latest version of the Acon Edius EE plugins which is version 1.0.3.

https://youtu.be/G_ryb_H5Mck
    Last edited by Jerry; 09-16-2020, 06:14 PM.
Working...
X