New Blue Titler Pro 7 Save as issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Blue Titler Pro 7 Save as issue

I just can't believe it is so hard to do a "Save as" in Titler Pro 7.

Everytime I do it, it saves over the previous title I originally used.

How to?

Titler Pro 7 does not work like Vistitle or Quick Titler. If you want to save your current project, you will need to do that
    from within the TP7 interface. Make a folder, or use the default folder, and save each title. If you don't, and you somehow
    delete it from Edius, that title is gone.
    Follow the link below to videos that explain how to save in in the Edius Titler Pro version and is the same in TP7.
    https://forum.grassvalley.com/forum/...se-instruction
    Jerry
    Six Gill DV
    www.sgdvtutorials.com
    If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
    http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, Corsair H110, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, HD Spark, Intensity Shuttle, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Benq 27 and Hanns-G 28 monitors, CC 2019, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
    Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

Hi Jerry

Thanks for the links, I have worked it out and the fix was to not create a new title by double clicking on an existing TP7 title that was already in the Edius time line.

The go is to open up TP7 in Edius and then once open, open up an existing title that you want to use as a template.

Seems a bit clunky but it works.

I hear Edius 10 is coming out with its own proper title program meaning we don't have to muck around with plugins? TP7 has a nice look about it though, miles up on old mate VisTitle which in my opinion is dated in general look of its templates.

Thanks as always Jerry

Martin
      Australia

Comment

hmmm? I have no heard about any new GV titler for EDIUS
        Anton Strauss
        Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

The Aug 20 EDIUS X preview indicates that there is a special Edius edition of TP7 included.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOilB6jEmEc

Comment

Originally posted by dpalomaki View Post
            The Aug 20 EDIUS X preview indicates that there is a special Edius edition of TP7 included.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOilB6jEmEc
            Well, may be TP7 is a good news for the people who starts in these period. BUT...

I am still very happy with Edius... and starting from the beginning I appreciate the smooth evolution and upgrades of the program. That's a very excellent point. What you have under control stays in the time !

Though... if I have been very happy to see add ons in the previous time....However:

First "Imaginate"... I have learn and use. I should expect that this module could be also opened to modify. If I take back a industrial movie done in Edius 5 to update the content as my clients.needs... I have to redo all these animations with the Layouter. (Don't misunderstand me : Layouter is a real progress I appreciate...). But why is Imaginate not avalaible in Edius 9. Just to open and edit as it was, no need of upgrade of it... just be able to replace or modify...

Second "Title Motion Pro" ...same situation. After learning to use it... it can't be used today inside Edius... Fortunately, QT is still there... no evolution but it's there.

You understand my hesitation to again invest time in learning a new title program as TP7...It is a big question mark... Will it be for a long future ? Will it be usable in all future Edius version ?

I come back to Edius, the evolution was a pleasure... what you have learn yeasterday is usable today...
            Yvon durieux alias "Haddock" Belgium GMT + 2

Sorry for my poor english, I am french native speaking

Main System: Azus Z87 Pro, [email protected], 16gb ram, Nvidia GeForce GT 630, Windows 7 Pro 64, Samsung 840 pro, Edius 8.53.2808 WG and 9.40.4896 + NXexpress or HDspark, 2T separate video SSD.

Comment

Originally posted by Hutch TV View Post
              Hi Jerry

I hear Edius 10 is coming out with its own proper title program meaning we don't have to muck around with plugins?
              Martin
              Australia
              I am not aware of any new own titler other than quicktitler (TP7 is a third party plugin)
              Anton Strauss
              Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post

I am not aware of any new own titler other than quicktitler (TP7 is a third party plugin)
                You are right .These presentation show https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOilB6jEmEc it is a special plugin version for Edius...
                Yvon durieux alias "Haddock" Belgium GMT + 2

Sorry for my poor english, I am french native speaking

Main System: Azus Z87 Pro, [email protected], 16gb ram, Nvidia GeForce GT 630, Windows 7 Pro 64, Samsung 840 pro, Edius 8.53.2808 WG and 9.40.4896 + NXexpress or HDspark, 2T separate video SSD.

Comment

Working...
                X