edius 8 tittle fx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• edius 8 tittle fx

Sorry I remember reading a topic on this forum where there was talk of the fx and titles on sale in this link below

​​​​​​https://ediuseffects.com/

I saw that the prices are very good and I especially like the titles, but I don't understand how to install them on edius 8 pro, is there a tutorial where they explain how to install them and then use them?
    thank you​​​​​​
    I7 4790K-32 gb RAM-RX580 8gb-SSD 256gb-Windows 10 pro-Edius8.5-Lumix GH2 Moon T8-Lumix FZ1000-

Please help my.
    I7 4790K-32 gb RAM-RX580 8gb-SSD 256gb-Windows 10 pro-Edius8.5-Lumix GH2 Moon T8-Lumix FZ1000-

Comment

Those effects are relatively new not made by Grass Valley, so there is probably very little experience with them from users on the forum. Go to the website you posted and try to find contact information to contact the creator of the effects and ask him for assistance or guidance.
      Edius WG 9.52.6153, various 3rd party plugins, VisTitle 2.8.0.5, Win 7 Ultimate SP1, i7-4790K @ 4GHz with HD4600 GPU embedded, MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard, 32GB Kingston HyperX RAM, nVidia GTX680 4GB GPU, Matrox MX02 Mini MAX, Corsair 750W PSU, Corsair H110i GT Water Cooler, Corsair C70 case, 4TB Internal RAID 0/stripe (2x2TB Seagate SATAIII HDD's, Win7 Software RAID 0/stripe), 1TB Crucial MX500 SSD, Pioneer BDR-207D, Dual 1920x1080 monitors (one on GTX680 and one on Intel HD4600).

Comment

Originally posted by BernH View Post
        Those effects are relatively new not made by Grass Valley, so there is probably very little experience with them from users on the forum. Go to the website you posted and try to find contact information to contact the creator of the effects and ask him for assistance or guidance.
        ok thank you

Comment

I just bought 3 plugins from this site yesterday and I immediately arrived with the installation instructions, today I try to see how they work, if I am comfortable I will still buy on that site fx edius8.
          I also had a coupon discount code after writing on the site in question for information.
          Attached Files

Comment

You would do better considering these products as project templates rather than plug ins. They open as a project, where you can make custom changes for fonts, colors, etc. Then import the completed sequence to your own project, or export that work product with an alpha channel for inclusion in your own projects.

Comment

As an aside, the same firm is also producing some newer, native, more modern transitions for Edius on a separate page. These import directly into your transitions tree, and in my opinion are well worth the meager price.

https://ediusdynamictransitions.com/
              Last edited by robchand58; 07-15-2020, 01:44 PM. Reason: Adding the website url

Comment

Originally posted by robchand58 View Post
                You would do better considering these products as project templates rather than plug ins. They open as a project, where you can make custom changes for fonts, colors, etc. Then import the completed sequence to your own project, or export that work product with an alpha channel for inclusion in your own projects.
                sorry for my ignorance, but what does it mean that it is not a plugins but a project?
                what changes? for example on my video I have to put titles of this plugins that I bought, just import a title and put it in the timeline or not?
                thank you

Comment

I regretted it, I think I made a wrong purchase !!!!!
                  I have now tried to import them on edius on a project that has already started and problems arise, I do not understand how to modify them all and complicated and laborious, I made a wrong purchase!
                  okay after all I spent 25 euros, I will not become poor, but I'm sorry I thought it was easier to use them.

Comment

As an aside, the same firm is also producing some newer, native, more modern transitions for Edius on a separate page. These import directly into your transitions tree, and in my opinion are well worth the meager price.

I have now purchased those transitions of your link and now I try them we hope they are easier to use, thanks.

however to me what interests me pu are the titles more than the transitions, are there fx titles at low prices?
                    Thanks again.

Comment

I have now tried your transitions purchased before and on edius 8 it works very well and easily, I am happy to have bought them and they also cost little.
                      thank you

Comment

Forgive me, but I am at work and don't have Edius in front of me.

But the downloaded items unzip as Edius Project files. There are different frames available, so you can choose what fits your needs. I have also found 'how-to' documents within the unzipped files, or sufficient labeling within the project to figure it out. Once you customize the items, you can import the sequence into Edius for use in your main project. Personally, I just export that work product with an alpha channel, and import that video into the main project.

The only issue I have run into is that some font sizes may have to be adjusted. Other than that, it works as advertised..

There are some really good looking titles available there. Look at the offerings under the 'Titles' Tab called 'Creative Titles' and 'Creative Titles 2.' There are videos there that show the titles in action.

Comment

I need some tutorials on youtube to better understand how to use them, I'm not very expert.
                          thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Vladiciu View Post
                            I need some tutorials on youtube to better understand how to use them, I'm not very expert.
                            thank you
                            To Use any Project based effort in your current project, Go to the Bin, right click on Root and select Import. Then navigate to the Project you are looking for (whatever the QT project that you bought) Be sure you select the .ezp file. That project and all of its associated files will be displayed in your Bin. Grab the sequence (Let's call it Sequence 2) and drag it to your timeline. If it is for QuickTitler, it will go on a higher track on your current sequence (let's call it Sequence 1). If you need to customize the title (as you probably will), double click it in the Bin. It will open as a separate sequence on your timeline. Make your corrections there in Sequence 2 and those changes will automatically show up in Sequence 1.

This is basically just a nested sequence. They sell it this way because that is how you will be able to customize it.
                            Main System: i7 6950X OC to 4.5GHz, ASUS RAMPAGE V EDITION 10, Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB DDR4 2800, SAMSUNG 950 PRO M.2 512GB , GeForce GTX 1080ti SC Black, Corsair AX1200i PS, Phanteks Luxe Case, 16TB RAID (4)HGST Deskstar NAS 4TB, Corsair H115i CPU Cooler, AJA Kona 4, BMD Intensity Pro 4K, Win 10

Comment

As an example, here is a video from the manufacturer explaining his film credits template. It should give you some insight into how these projects handle...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFHEOl_HYmg&t=7s

Comment

Working...
                              X