TMPGEnc Movie plug-in for Edius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMPGEnc Movie plug-in for Edius

I own a license for TMPGEnc movie plug in for Edius8. I have updated to Windows 10 and Edius is now running fine but the TMPGEnc license does not seem to have transferred. I received a massage saying basically that the license was not applicable to W10 and that I needed to purchase a new one. Has anyone else come across this problem or know how to restore the Edius TMPGEnc license in W10.
    Hawke,
    Edius 8.31WG - Asus Sabertooth X58 - 3.2GHz I7 960 - 12GB RAM - SSD C drive - Win7 Pro. 64bit - BM Intensity pro 4K. TMPGEnc Movie plug-in. FCB. Sony PMW-EX1 & Panasonic HDC-SD900. Atomos Samurai Blade

I do not know for sure. If you are thinking of upgrading to Edius 10 I would wait to purchase the TMPGE plugin if you can as you would need to buy the plugin again for the new version of Edius. But, they do not always have the pluging ready to go at the release of new versions of Edius. You probably need to contact them.
    Asus Prime X299-A - Intel i9 7900x all cores @4.3GHz 2 cores @4.5GHz - 32GB RAM - NVidia GTX1070 - Edius 9 WG - BM Intensity 4k - Boris RED - Vitascene 2 - Windows 10

Comment

Have you tried uninstalling the plug-in, rebooting, and re-installing the plug-in, then rebooting to see if it would work?
      If that doesn't work, contact Pegasus TMPGE directly.
      Jerry
      Six Gill DV
      www.sgdvtutorials.com
      If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
      http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, Corsair H110, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, HD Spark, Intensity Shuttle, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Benq 27 and Hanns-G 28 monitors, CC 2019, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
      Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

I have tried this and that is when I get the message that a new license is required for Windows 10. I have tried contacting Pegasus TMPGE but they make it impossible by requesting information that is not available and the license number which when inserted they claim is invalid. There does not seem to be a sensible way to communicate with a simple problem request.
        Has anyone got an address that would enable a straight inquiry contact?
        Hawke,
        Edius 8.31WG - Asus Sabertooth X58 - 3.2GHz I7 960 - 12GB RAM - SSD C drive - Win7 Pro. 64bit - BM Intensity pro 4K. TMPGEnc Movie plug-in. FCB. Sony PMW-EX1 & Panasonic HDC-SD900. Atomos Samurai Blade

Comment

I have both plugins for Edius 9 and had the AVC one for Edius 8 when I was running E8. The license starts with E9MP4E or E9MP2E, depending on the plugin or E8MP4E in your case since you are running Edius 8, and is in the format of E9XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX where all the X's are the parts that define the license. Can you verify this format.

If your license is valid, you should be able to download new version on the website. You will be prompted to log into your account, which you had to create to download originally. Once logged in, your license codes are shown also if you want to verify the correct number.
          Edius WG 9.52.6153, various 3rd party plugins, VisTitle 2.8.0.5, Win 7 Ultimate SP1, i7-4790K @ 4GHz with HD4600 GPU embedded, MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard, 32GB Kingston HyperX RAM, nVidia GTX680 4GB GPU, Matrox MX02 Mini MAX, Corsair 750W PSU, Corsair H110i GT Water Cooler, Corsair C70 case, 4TB Internal RAID 0/stripe (2x2TB Seagate SATAIII HDD's, Win7 Software RAID 0/stripe), 1TB Crucial MX500 SSD, Pioneer BDR-207D, Dual 1920x1080 monitors (one on GTX680 and one on Intel HD4600).

Comment

Originally posted by Hawke View Post
            I have tried this and that is when I get the message that a new license is required for Windows 10. I have tried contacting Pegasus TMPGE but they make it impossible by requesting information that is not available and the license number which when inserted they claim is invalid. There does not seem to be a sensible way to communicate with a simple problem request.
            Has anyone got an address that would enable a straight inquiry contact?
            Did you register the license on the site? This would have the version number, Date of purchase, serial number, and a download link.
            Go to https://tmpgenc.pegasys-inc.com/en/index.html >support>Register/Login

If you didn't create an account and register the product here, then unless you have saved the sales information, you probably will not be able to recover it.
            Jerry
            Six Gill DV
            www.sgdvtutorials.com
            If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
            http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, Corsair H110, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, HD Spark, Intensity Shuttle, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Benq 27 and Hanns-G 28 monitors, CC 2019, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
            Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

Thanks to all respondents. I solved the problem by purchasing the modestly priced upgrade for Edius 7 to 8 it installed and works fine.
              Hawke,

Comment

As of last week they do not have a plug-in ready for Edius X. They are not sure when it will be available so if you are going to upgrade to Edius X the prudent thing to do is wait on a plug-in and use the stand alone version.
                Edius 8 Workgroup, Intel 3770K, Asus P8Z77-V Motherboard, 32GB DDR3 1600 ram, SSD for C, external Raid box with WE RE4 1TB drives Raid 0 for video assets. Overclocked 4.3ghz, Asus GTX 660 ti, water cooled system. Windows 10 Professional 64bit

Comment

Working...
                X