Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handbrake parameters

Hello.

I don't use it often and so be a little disapointed to choose the good parameters.

Last try with a DVD-rw coming from a camera. The first export in MP4 was trembling probably because presets proposed were only on (P)rogressive...

In fact I am expecting to export in the Canopus HQ or HQX codec (Edius in on this computer too). A search of manual was unsuccesfull.

So the question is : wich are the codec I may choose and how to parameters it correctly in interlace ?

Thanks for help or track for manual.
    Yvon durieux alias "Haddock" Belgium GMT + 2

Sorry for my poor english, I am french native speaking

Main System: Azus Z87 Pro, [email protected], 16gb ram, Nvidia GeForce GT 630, Windows 7 Pro 64, Samsung 840 pro, Edius 8.53.2808 WG and 9.40.4896 + NXexpress or HDspark, 2T separate video SSD.

all the built in presets are useless, they are for phone users who use 30p

you need to make your own and choose the same frame rate as source and type tff=1 in the extra options field (top field first)

you also need to set a bitrate and choose 2 pass

6000 bitrate would be plenty for DVD and 256 stereo audio
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS 9 WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Why not just rip the RW instead of extra encoding in Handbrake?

Comment

One more time, thank you Anton

Main System: Azus Z87 Pro, [email protected], 16gb ram, Nvidia GeForce GT 630, Windows 7 Pro 64, Samsung 840 pro, Edius 8.53.2808 WG and 9.40.4896 + NXexpress or HDspark, 2T separate video SSD.

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalDave View Post
          Why not just rip the RW instead of extra
          encoding in Handbrake?
          I have to apologize,

Thanks Dave suggestion ... I went into installed programs and I found the Procoder 3 version... that I didn't use since a long time.

It recognize immediately the DVD-RW and in the DVD_RTAV folders the VR_movie.VRO... with all parameters.

Exporting in Canopus HQ is part of all codecs available.
          The 34 minutes take 26 minutes to create the avi converted file.
          The result is perfect.

Thanks to Anton and David for their indications which led me to re-examine the installed programs

Comment

ahahhh, un unfinalized DVD made with a standalone DVD recorder, that is why VRO files
            Anton Strauss
            Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS 9 WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
              ahahhh, un unfinalized DVD made with a standalone DVD recorder, that is why VRO files
              Precisely, Excactly ... Doc

Comment

Working...
              X