Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Installing NewBlue TotalFX7 Edius9 crashes ????Help

Dear all
    I have installed the new trial version of Newblue TotalFX7 in order to try it
    but edius 9.5 crashes and did not open ?

help me

Best to contact New Blue if this is happening a
    After installing the trial version.
    Steve

Please don't send me Private Messages for support. Contact Grass Valley support

Comment

Originally posted by sharif_al View Post
      Dear all
      I have installed the new trial version of Newblue TotalFX7 in order to try it
      but edius 9.5 crashes and did not open ?

help me
      Yes, please send us an email to [email protected] and we will be happy to help you with this issue.

Comment

The same here
        Do you have a solution to work with titlerpro 7?
        PC PRINCIPAL: intensificateur 4k pro - edius X- maximus heroX wifi - processeur Intel I7 8700K; mémoire 16 Go SKILL - xpredator2 - corsair 650W HX
        HDD 6x toshiba 2To révision 3 = 12 TO. RAID 10 avec 4 HDD ET RAID 1 avec 2 HDD; 1 SSD: samsung 500G pour Windows 10 et programmes; carte graphique: GTX 1060 6go BD: LG BH10 LS 30; Cyborg SAITEK
        : SONY PMW 320 + EXI R + GH4 + GH5

Comment

Will the Titler Pro 7 install be the first time any Titler Pro versions have been installed? This is important!!
          Jerry
          Six Gill DV
          www.sgdvtutorials.com
          If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
          http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
          Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

yes I did it but no much better

Is there somebody works with titlerpro 7 with edius with no problem?
            PC PRINCIPAL: intensificateur 4k pro - edius X- maximus heroX wifi - processeur Intel I7 8700K; mémoire 16 Go SKILL - xpredator2 - corsair 650W HX
            HDD 6x toshiba 2To révision 3 = 12 TO. RAID 10 avec 4 HDD ET RAID 1 avec 2 HDD; 1 SSD: samsung 500G pour Windows 10 et programmes; carte graphique: GTX 1060 6go BD: LG BH10 LS 30; Cyborg SAITEK

Comment

You shouldn't have any problems playing the files with your system.

1). Do a complete uninstall of Titler Pro.
              This includes going into the Grass Valley plugin folder/New BlueFx/Titler and deleting the plugin.

2). Reboot

3). Re-install TP7

4). Reboot.

5). Setup the Titler preview and export graphics quality.
              Go to NewBluefx.com or YouTube and watch a bunch of tutorials.
              Jerry
              Six Gill DV
              www.sgdvtutorials.com
              If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
              http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
              Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

Originally posted by sachem View Post
                The same here
                Do you have a solution to work with titlerpro 7?
                Hello Sachem,

We have been working on improving the stability of Titler Pro 7 in Edius and have a new beta version available, please write to [email protected] and we will work with you to resolve your issues.

Comment

the answer of NB

We are aware of the bug with Titler Pro 7 and EDIUS. Unfortunately, there is no current stable build in progress. Our team currently working overtime to fix the problem as soon as possible. I will inform you as soon as a new build becomes available.

Comment

Working...
                  X