Make Compressor plugin available to Stratus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make Compressor plugin available to Stratus

I have tested some compressors and I'm happy to use them in Edius (for Workgroups), but I can't send the sequence to Stratus for rendering (XRE) as it doesn't recognise the plugins. How can I get the plugins registered in Stratus?

Its annoying because rendered video files will shunt to XRE for compiling, but the audio render files won't.
    Check out my blog
    and YouTube channel

Hi there,

When sending an EDIUS project to render in STRATUS, you need to also register the VST audio filters in the XRE. You can register them in the XRE Admin Console / Plug-in settings. For details if needed it is best to contact GV Service (support).
    Steve

Get the Latest version of EDIUS:
    EDIUS Download (grassvalley.com)

Please don't send me Private Messages for support. Contact Grass Valley support

Comment

What version of EDIUS? Using Hi Res (I assume since you said WG) or XS? Is the EDIUS sequence listed under EDIUS Projects located under Assets>Locations, or are you exporting the sequence? If exporting, using FTP or STRATUS Send?
      1: 3970X Threadripper, Asus ROG Strix TR40 E Gaming, G. Skill Trident Z Neo 128G DDR4 3600, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080Ti, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1T, Intel 660P M.2 2T (2), Seagate Ironwolf NAS 12T, Enermax TR4 360 AIO, Lian Li 011 DXL, AJA Kona 4, Asus ROG Thor 1200

2: i7 6950X OC to 4.5GHz, ASUS RAMPAGE V EDITION 10, Corsair Dominator Platinum 64G DDR4 2800, SAMSUNG 950 PRO M.2 512G, GeForce GTX 1080ti SC Black, Corsair AX1200i, Phanteks Luxe, 16T RAID HGST Deskstar NAS 4T, Corsair H115i AIO, BM IP 4K

Comment

Yeah its an Elite suite. Stratus XRE send. I didn't know that Stratus admin could register the plugin, thats great news thank you
        Check out my blog
        and YouTube channel

Comment

Do you have an Edius hi-res system in your facility as well? If so, that would be the easiest option to modify the audio.
          Jerry
          Six Gill DV
          www.sgdvtutorials.com
          If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
          http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
          Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

Yes we have several hi-res suites and we can render from them, however we can't afford the suite downtime while it renders. Its much better to push the render time off to the Stratus XRE. Also the non-hires PCs should have the option (If they allow me to do an install, which I haven't tried yet)
            Check out my blog
            and YouTube channel

Comment

Working...
            X